How long till you realize that SirBiatch is right about Live.Love.ASAP?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Honestly breh, I didn't like it at all. I think LPFJ2 is THE song of the year. It reminds me of that old Rocky energy I loved. Other than that, his new shyt lacks energy.
I feel you on that, because I mean at first I fukked with it, but every time I revisit it I always end up playing only a handful of tracks LPFJ2 being one of them. And yeah he did lack energy on most of the album, I think he did that to go along with the dark and druggy sounding instrumentals.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I fukked with this album but had to neg you...
1) you could just upped one of your other 374637 rocky threads, you acting real ruler09 with your stanning
2) no way you're 30+ (like you said) and dikk riding rocky like this....rocky is flow nice beats zero lyrics and negative 2 content

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I fukked with this album but had to neg you...
1) you could just upped one of your other 374637 rocky threads, you acting real ruler09 with your stanning
2) no way you're 30+ (like you said) and dikk riding rocky like this....rocky is flow nice beats zero lyrics and negative 2 content

1. I didn't create the thread I upped, so :what:

2. homie, Rocky said himself that old heads were the first to fukk with him. The type of old head that loves the old shyt but is openminded to new shyt.

Rocky has nice flow and beats. Why can't you see that just by that statement alone, he's already making great music? That's what hip hop boils down to: beats and flow.

Yes the rhymes aren't fantastic. So he's not Nas level. But like I said, he's Slum Village level. And old heads bump Slum Village.

negative 2 content? lol. are you the PTA? This is HIP HOP. It doesn't matter if you're "positive" or "negative". Just be DOPE. Because that in itself is positive. It's that simple.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
1. I didn't create the thread I upped, so :what:

2. homie, Rocky said himself that old heads were the first to fukk with him. The type of old head that loves the old shyt but is openminded to new shyt.

Rocky has nice flow and beats. Why can't you see that just by that statement alone, he's already making great music? That's what hip hop boils down to: beats and flow.

Yes the rhymes aren't fantastic. So he's not Nas level. But like I said, he's Slum Village level. And old heads bump Slum Village.

negative 2 content? lol. are you the PTA? This is HIP HOP. It doesn't matter if you're "positive" or "negative". Just be DOPE. Because that in itself is positive. It's that simple.
The negative 2 wasn't about positive or negative...it was a score below zero...

Beats and flow? Nah, I also like to walk away from a song and be able to say "this song was about ____"

First post is today..,how was this "upped"?

SirBiatch

Daps
The negative 2 wasn't about positive or negative...it was a score below zero...

Oh OK

Beats and flow? Nah, I also like to walk away from a song and be able to say "this song was about ____"

Even if I was to believe you, are you consistent about this?

Because hip hop is full of fake outrage. Be mad at Rocky for not having 'content' but say Future's dope. or Lil Wayne or something.

I personally don't listen to music for "this song is about this and that". I listen to it because it's great melody. The melody itself tells you what the song is about, or how the artist is feeling.

Vibe is everything.

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Oh OK

Because hip hop is full of fake outrage. Be mad at Rocky for not having 'content' but say Future's dope. or Lil Wayne or something.

I personally don't listen to music for "this song is about this and that". I listen to it because it's great melody. The melody itself tells you what the song is about, or how the artist is feeling.

Vibe is everything.

How can you say that but knock Future in the way you do?:shaq2:

Future is literally the reigning king of melody right now.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Oh OK

Vibe is everything.
Lol...I hate Wayne, well don't hate...but I don't fukk with him, and him rarely making a coherent song is part of the reason.

And that's fine, that's what rocky's album was, but that alone doesn't make it the classic or work of art you keep pushing it to be.

SirBiatch

Daps
How can you say that but knock Future in the way you do?:shaq2:

Future is literally the reigning king of melody right now.

His melodies are disposable pop trash drenched in autotune. That's the difference.

Ghostface's Supreme Clientele is a masterclass in hip hop melody.

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
His melodies are disposable pop trash. That's the difference.

Ghostface's Supreme Clientele is a masterclass in hip hop melody.

What about the melodies of Beast Mode and 56 Nights sound "pop" to you? :mindblown:

I don't want to derail your thread, but it just blows me away how you can fukk with Rocky, someone I also agree has an ear for melody, but completely dismiss Future.

If this was "Neva End" and Ciara Future, you'd have a point. But again.... I digress.