How long till you realize that SirBiatch is right about Live.Love.ASAP?

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I love the album, but I honestly like the new album more. Might not be as influential...but I enjoy the direction of the production more and felt he took more risk that worked. I feel the album is criminally slept on and im personally regarding it as a classic.

This.

I really like what he did with his most recent. It was more creative than his debut by miles. He's not the best mc but he brings you into his zone well enough. I just thought it was far too long of an album.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:banderas:

It's an 8/10 project.

I don't know why you refuse to be okay with that.

I'd rather you agree to it being a solid 8 or 8.5 and tell us it's a personal classic, rather than claim it's some sort of new school bible.

Like I said, lots of people are getting hip to Live.Love.ASAP as a classic now. It's going beyond the reach of 'personal'. Trust me on this.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/livelovea-ap-still-sounds-fresh-timeless-4-years-later-wow.388439/

SirBiatch

Daps
This is THE album of the new school.

No one is remotely fukking with this. No one's spending millions in marketing costs/cosigns to convince you that's fire. IT JUST IS.

The opening track alone demolishes anything these weak new nikkas are coming with.

Neg away. It's not gonna change shyt.

ASAP_Rocky_Liveloveaap-front-large.jpg

:whew:

SirBiatch

Daps
Do you like Leaf and Trilla?

I love those songs. In fact, they were the tracks (outside of "Bass" and "Pretty Flacko") that got me into Live.Love.ASAP. For some reason, I just couldn't wrap my head around the other 3 Clams joints ("Palace", "Wassup" and "Demons") until I heard "Leaf".

I heard Trilla for the first time at a lounge (about 2 months after the mixtape dropped), and then I was like: "aight, I really need to give this mixtape a listen."

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
I love those songs. In fact, they were the tracks (outside of "Bass" and "Pretty Flacko") that got me into Live.Love.ASAP. For some reason, I just couldn't wrap my head around the other 3 Clams joints ("Palace", "Wassup" and "Demons") until I heard "Leaf".

I heard Trilla for the first time at a lounge (about 2 months after the mixtape dropped), and then I was like: "aight, I really need to give this mixtape a listen."
Those are my two favorites

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Remember when his singles flopped so he had to run to Kendrick,drake and 2 chain for his single :russ:

Asap was the worst part of that song