How many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You don't know who I know dude. It's pointless to argue with strangers over who they do and don't know. I said I wasn't even gonna take it there. :merchant:

You're not allowed to acknowledge problems unless you wave a magic wand and solve every problem in the world.

fair enough...oddly enough i actually believe you

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka, people actually have lives, I'm sorry I don't got time to be an activist while going to college, working a job, and hanging out with friends and family

These are just our views
You act like we ain't allowed to have opinions

So people like the 100 black men chapters don't have jobs also?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
And seriously has any term become over used than ho?
Nope. It's just insecure males and females who try to shame others by numbers that don't have any meaning outside of the mouth of the person guessing/saying the numbers.

A woman whose had sex with 2 men is a hoe to someone, just as someone who has had 5, 10, 15, etc. If you're not a virgin or with only the 1 person you're married to, you can't judge anyone cause your goods aren't freshly packed either.

IMO, if you fukk once, you'll fukk again. Some people just happen to find that 1 person to be with quicker than someone who is fukking just the same as them.

Ole "My food is less spoiled than her's". Well, the shyt still ain't fresh. :pachaha:

nikka, people actually have lives, I'm sorry I don't got time to be an activist while going to college, working a job, and hanging out with friends and family
These are just our views
You act like we ain't allowed to have opinions
nikka I don't go to sleep 3-4 in the morning, waking back up 6 a lot of days, making time for the things I believe in and the changes I want to see on various levels of life. What you are typing are excuses to me and you'll soon realize that excuses nor complaining change the world. You'll have a lot of thoughts, but they'll amount to nothing but a whole bunch of dirty, unwanted pennies so who cares.

I do that cause I believe in the things I say. Don't say it's a big problem if you're not working to solve anything because apparently it's not that big of a problem. You're just flexing/exaggerating your concern at that point.

Don't flex on what's a problem for an internet discussion :shaq2:
So people like the 100 black men chapters don't have jobs also?
Boys can't comprehend manly duties. Everyone is busy. shyt still has to get done.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyond the whole cradle of life thing can we talk in more practical terms about how the things that can ACTUALLY ruin our society (STDs etc) are not only restricted for girls? If you're gonna play that moral card then everyone should be more careful of how they lay around because AIDS doesn't give a fck if you're a man or woman.

Aids doesn't give fukk, but it's proven that women catch std's/aids easier than men ..Mostly due to anatomical reasons.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Haven't read all the comments but at the end of the day, men and women aren't judged the same when it comes to sex because it's a power thing for men and an emotional thing for women most of the time, and in the few instances where it's not, society views it this way and always has (check ancient scripture from the bible on) where a man has many wives and concubines and women are either pure and meant to be wifed or meant to be handmaids, concubines, and prostitutes. The feminist movement of the 60s tried to change some of those views and it has changed some for the better (allowing women equal work for equal pay etc) but in the eyes of social norms, it has hurt women, men and society. I know a lot of successful women with degrees and jobs and all they want is a man they can cook and clean for. Sure some are happy just working and being successful, but even they say they act just like "one of the guys".

At the end of the day,

you hold famous women in high regard.

Some like Liz Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Kim K, Cleopatra use their promiscuity to get them riches and to be adored by powerful men while others are just throwaways. Rihanna was in that grey area between the two but growing up in the spotlight and identity issues is pushing her the way of Mary Magdalene (metaphorically speaking).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then these SAME negroes are the ones complaining about child support and how evil and vindictive the baby momma is... "Man she's trying to trap me with that child and child support!" If you would have spent more time getting to know that woman and what she is about before you attempt to slam her vagina, then you would have a much lower probability of having to deal with those problems.

The huge problem in this day and age is that people try to divorce sexuality with its life creating capabilities. People think they are entitled to sexual pleasure without having to deal with the responsibilities and repercussions that come from it. We're pretty much digressing into a society of playas and hoes... People won't notice the REAL repercussions of their actions though until these kids with no guidance and direction start growing and their actions become more manifest... we're not really going to understand until 16 or 17 year olds start having 3 kids by different guys and there's no money to take care of them because welfare was cut and the economy is in the gutter. We'll wise up when these young'ns start stealing and killing at earlier and earlier ages because daddy isn't around to help raise and provide for them, so they wander the streets when mom is out working and get hooked up with gangs. There is poison coming into the minds of these little ones at more and more angles, from television to music, and there is less and less parental supervision. It will only be a matter of time until we reap the rotten fruit from what we have sewed.

:ohhh:...This man always does this....He's always coming through and crushing the buildings:wow:

The logic:to::clap:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I can tell you stories about what some of my friends did with her. I can tell you to go on twitter and see what her fellow celebs are saying. I can tell you a list of people. Unless I come at you with the dudes' used condoms in Rihana's garbage bag and shw you the DNA tests you won't believe me.

nikkas and hoes are en vogue right now. :smugdraper:

U mean to tell me the same people who hang out w/celebrities would be good friends w/an androgynous being whose idea of a good time is using their internet anonymity to spew baseless generalizations & general garbage?

Word? :leon:

Woooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddd???????
66es5x.jpg

:mjpls:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:...This man always does this....He's always coming through and crushing the buildings:wow:

The logic:to::clap:

You know what the issue with Kev is. He's done dirt, his hands are dirty. Everything he's pontificating on he's done. He has smashed broads without knowing them, he has divorced sexuality with "its life creating capabilities." That's why he knows so much.

He's a born again Christian after all - trying to teach the youngins the riotous path after they did their dirt, same with Anothergirl.

I got no problem with that. My issue is that I would hope they would be honest with their past and accept that all this nonsese that they preach now, the people they're trying to reach will ignore them just like they ignored it. Which is why I said just keep it real. Accept that these broads are most likely going to do dirt, just like you did dirt and instead educate them to be responsible when they do DO dirt(contraception, condoms etc.), instead of telling them to avoid it and shaming. That's hypocritical.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
"People" who call women hoes w/no evidence to support said claims... :ld: :yeshrug:
putting the word people in quotationmarks :deadrose:

oh noes somebody called somebody else a nasty word, oh humanity!

get a grip you melodramatic little tart.

More irony coming from a dude who claims to be God's gift to the world and has all these women on deck, yet is too scared to post his pic. So we are supposed to believe you get with women like that? It's irrelevant to me but the irony? Couldn't resist calling that out.
yep, he always comes as pretty insecure really. bless him.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
putting the word people in quotationmarks :deadrose:

oh noes somebody called somebody else a nasty word, oh humanity!

get a grip you melodramatic little tart.

yep, he always comes as pretty insecure really. bless him.

I put people in quotation marks since Sierra Mist goes out of his way to to appear gender neutral

I don't know for sure if hes a dude, but he damn sure posts like one