How many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You aren't proud to be a virgin, of course you will get clowned. If you perceive it as a weakness, dudes will treat it as such. That's why you get played. "I don't wanna say cause you'll clown me". You're ashamed.

No one gets clowned for not having sex. That's wrong. People get clowned when they are obviously ashamed/lying about having sex. You can't knock a man with pride, someone who is proud, you can do so with a man who is ashamed though because he is insecure and unsure of himself.

Lol. I NEVER got on Topaz on SOHH for being a "virgin" cause he was proud of that shyt and he didn't give a fukk. Some of y'all clearly have insecurities though.

I'm not getting destroyed. Many of you still have yet to prove how she's a hoe/whore/whatever or to justify how this is a big deal when your life doesn't reflect such actions against these causes.

I never said I'm a virgin. You love strawman arguments don't you? :skip: Yea you got destroyed. You tried pulling that "Well it doesn't affect you if hoes are hoes" when it actually is detrimental to society.
Big shoutout to the people who follow me around threads and never add to the topic but just fish for my attention. :smugfavre: Here's a penny for your efforts.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why the fukk do some of you dudes worry so damn much about hoes?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I never said I'm a virgin. You love strawman arguments don't you? :skip: Yea you got destroyed. You tried pulling that "Well it doesn't affect you if hoes are hoes" when it actually is detrimental to society.
Big shoutout to the people who follow me around threads and never add to the topic but just fish for my attention. :smugfavre: Here's a penny for your efforts.
You aren't proud of whatever you are, obviously, and that's why you get played. You were afraid to get "clowned" by a stranger on the internet that you will never meet and you don't do shyt in real life to prevent the problem that is so detrimental to society.

Who is following you around dude? You bytchassedly replied to my original post :russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You aren't proud of whatever you are, obviously, and that's why you get played. You were afraid to get "clowned" by a stranger on the internet that you will never meet and you don't do shyt in real life to prevent the problem that is so detrimental to society.

Who is following you around dude? You bytchassedly replied to my original post :russ:

It's not about being proud or anything like that. It's the fact that your go to ad hominem is "you mad you dont get p*ssy" in a conversation about the dynamics between men and women. You can't say the acquisition of sex is equal between men and women and then in the next breath use a guy not having sex as an attack. If it were truly equal then that ad hominem wouldn't exist. Like AG said there are levels between being a virgin and being a hoe. I do quite a lot about the issues I see, but there is no way to prove that on here. Bottom line is both of your questions were irrelevant.

And that second comment wasn't directed to you. You at least add to the topic unlike my stans. Then again they are on ignore so who knows what they are saying. It was a dumb comment looking back.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
A whole lotta
35w9y6.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It's not about being proud or anything like that. It's the fact that your go to ad hominem is "you mad you dont get p*ssy" in a conversation about the dynamics between men and women. You can't say the acquisition of sex is equal between men and women and then in the next breath use a guy not having sex as an attack. If it were truly equal then that ad hominem wouldn't exist. Like AG said there are levels between being a virgin and being a hoe. I do quite a lot about the issues I see, but there is no way to prove that on here. Bottom line is both of your questions were irrelevant.

And that second comment wasn't directed to you. You at least add to the topic unlike my stans.
"People" who call women hoes w/no evidence to support said claims... :ld: :yeshrug:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And seriously has any term become more over used than ho?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
"People" who call women hoes w/no evidence to support said claims... :ld: :yeshrug:
I can tell you stories about what some of my friends did with her. I can tell you to go on twitter and see what her fellow celebs are saying. I can tell you a list of people. Unless I come at you with the dudes' used condoms in Rihana's garbage bag and shw you the DNA tests you won't believe me.
And seriously has any term become more over used than ho?
nikkas and hoes are en vogue right now. :smugdraper:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you stories about what some of my friends did with her. I can tell you to go on twitter and see what her fellow celebs are saying. I can tell you a list of people. Unless I come at you with the dudes' used condoms in Rihana's garbage bag and shw you the DNA tests you won't believe me.

nikkas and hoes are en vogue right now. :smugdraper:

so your saying you have friends who smutted out rihanna...come on now :heh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
A whole lotta
35w9y6.jpg
nikka, people actually have lives, I'm sorry I don't got time to be an activist while going to college, working a job, and hanging out with friends and family

These are just our views
You act like we ain't allowed to have opinions

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
so your saying you have friends who smutted out rihanna...come on now :heh:
You don't know who I know dude. It's pointless to argue with strangers over who they do and don't know. I said I wasn't even gonna take it there. :merchant:
nikka, people actually have lives, I'm sorry I don't got time to be an activist while going to college, working a job, and hanging out with friends and family

These are just our views
You act like we ain't allowed to have opinions

You're not allowed to acknowledge problems unless you wave a magic wand and solve every problem in the world.