How many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not miserable by any stretch.

His response was good but does nothing to address a larger culture that accepts certain behaviors as norms for certain genders (therefore many women see nothing wrong with promiscuous men, thus ultimately rewarding that behavior)

his response wasn't really directed at the larger culture but more to your opening point for the thread. Him addressing the "larger culture" doesn't discredit that women need to stop falling for the bullshyt game men are throwing at them.

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo....

Does anyone know how many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?

LMAO right?! This is the crux of my argument.

Because in real life, it actually doesn't matter how many dudes you are really with. All it takes is for someone to think you are a hoe and that is enough. shyt is ridiculous.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh look at who you are talking to.

To Reincar a dude abandoning his kids is not something to be ashamed of or be blamed for.

But a woman sleeping with a "deadbeat" is.

Never mind the fact that many dudes abandon their families YEARS after they start dating the chick, or after the kid is born.

Or the fact that thugs & deadbeats have a lot of influence on kids, either by not being the positive role models they need, or by actually introducing them to a life of crime and laziness, or a combo of both

Dude is so full of shyt, its hilarious

look at gollum trying to spread his false doctrine yet again:youngsabo:

here let me explain something to you, a guy who abandons his kid is most likely a deadbeat loser, why would i get mad at a deadbeat loser doing what a deadbeat loser is program to do? it would be like me getting mad at a retard for doing something retarded.

but all these little hoodrats care about is he has a nice car he has swag, "he'll change once the baby is born, we gonna be a family". Look I know first hand I know guys who knocked up a hoodrat told them to get a abortion and they didn't and now shockingly the kid is born and they want nothing to do with it, they guy let it known he wont be there, smarten up chicks.

here you go with the false stats of many dudes bandoning their families years after = ducktales.

80% of relationships are ended by females they also file for divorce the majority of the times and are granted custody of their kids 94$ % of the times, if a man has his children taken away from him thats not abandoning

yeah thugs and deadbeats do have a lot of influence on kids and?

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keep fronting for the public.

But like I said, please keep it real with the younger women in your life. Cause when a guy like me starts spitting game, and there will be a guy like me in their lives, all that wait for marriage mumbo jumbo goes out the damn window.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Why don't we all just isolate a portion of good looking yet stupid women to be communal prostitutes for the country? Then, we could sexually sate horny males without worrying about breaking the family :ld:
:manny:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
A lot of double standards exists for a reason.

OP kept making comparisons between Rihanna and Chris Brown. While in the case of sexuality and promiscuity it may seem that the general publics opinion is biased against Rihanna, a similar case can be made from the incident that tied these two together in the first place - the assault on Rihanna is widely documented, but during the whole thing Rihanna supposedly put hands on Chris too, yet we all agree that Chris Brown is in the wrong for beating the shyt outta Rihanna. No one is making threads asking "B-b-b-but it is a double standard Rihanna hit Chris too what does this mean!!!?"

I don't think people really care like that either tho, Rihannas sex life is a lot more talked about because of all the drama involved from multiple parties and the fact that she seem to revel in the fact. (someone posted a tweet from her here somethin' like "I GET TO CHOOSE :drool: when Brown and Meek Mill were throwing jabs at each other online)

Not sure if thread was even serious as you seem to be making a pretty simple thing unnecessarily complicated. She carries herself like a hoe so she will be called one. If you don't think so, cool. Who cares either way it is not that serious. :yeshrug:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly^^^ Rhianna aint the best example to use when it comes to playing the damsel in distress role vs chris brown. As bad as chris brown handled that situation, rhianna looks the type to bring someone to the brink of shyt. Cant take the heat, dont bring the matches.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Keep fronting for the public.

But like I said, please keep it real with the younger women in your life. Cause when a guy like me starts spitting game, and there will be a guy like me in there lives, all that wait for marriage mumbo jumbo goes out the damn window.
there's a medium between being a virgin and being a slut you know. :laugh: what about those of us who weren't promiscous and had safe and responsible sex with very few partners?
that is what i advocate to most women around me. you can name call and try to shame me for not being a promiscous chick all you want dude. fact is life is great for girls like me that value and have ALWAYS valued their bodies. that's what i'll continue to preach to every girl i meet. :smugfavre:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Kevm3 is afraid to touch that post cause he's hypocritical as fukk. Go figure. *Preaches to everyone else all day long* *Can't answer questions about own life*

How convenient. :ahh: Oh well :pachaha:

1) of course i did. there's a medium between being a virgin and being a slut you know. :laugh: what about those of us who weren't promiscous and had safe and responsible sex with very few partners?
2) have never listened to rap. grew up listen to altrock and indie. :manny:
3 & 4) change starts at your own front door. i have 4 neices and nephews coming into young adulthood right now(15-18). i stay on top of them about what attitudes are postives attitudes to have about sexuality and which to avoid. if i can postively influence them maybe they can postively influence others and so on...
You realize that even the person who has had sex with 1-3 people is still promiscuous in the eyes of some right? This is why judging someone on this basis is illogical. You help change your family, but no one else on something that you consider a BIG issue. Ok.

1)I do practice what I preach, I would only have sex in a deep comitted relationship.(But I'm sure you'll clown me for that)
2)I do listen to rap music with misogony and sexual undertones but I don't go around parading it like it's truth because at the end of the day I realize it's just music.
3) At the end of the day you really think nikkas are gonna listen to me when they're getting p*ssy regardless.
4) I still am a young man at only 19 years old so I can't answer that.

You're big contradiction. Just Stop. Everything you just typed went against what's been said in here/the purpose you are trying to push. You're still scared to speak out on something that's supposedly a big issue to you. Again, convenient.

If I say I don't have premarital sex you will clown me, which is ironic so there is no point in entertaining that question. I don't buy/support ANY music that promotes misogyny or sexual undertones. Yes I have held programs about abstinence. I have also mentored. That's a nice card you tried to pull. It's typical black male from the hood behavior. "Well if you can't wave your magic wand and fix all our problems then you shouldn't acknowledge that it exists." Black men think that all the problems in the world will go away if they just pretend said problems don't exist. Denial is not a solution. And if someone isn't holding programs and mentoring then the least they can do is be the change they want to see.... you know by not being part of the problem?
Nope. I will not clown you, because that will mean you are of your word. The fact that a simple internet personality has you ashamed to admit your sexual status, makes me believe you aren't doin' the shyt you're typing about anyway. You're scared to admit what you are, on the internet where no one knows you. You think anyone believes you mentor/hold programs anywhere on this subject matter in front of real people (that you claim to hate to be around)? LOL.

- I used to engage in premarital sex, i Have not had sex since i changed my lifestyle last march
haven't listened to rap music in years
- i don't tell people how to live their life, i just live mine if you want to whore around and face the consequences then by all means :ld:
-- i coach a kids softball team, i try to put them on the straight path
Ok. Your life seemingly backs up what you say, but if it was such a serious problem to you (actively complaining about what people do with do with their lives), you'd also put action behind your words. Noble men are separated by their actions and deeds, not their words. If you can judge someone on their sex life, you can offer them solutions as well. Otherwise, ok.

Yo....
Does anyone know how many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?
Well, she sings sluttily. That's enough for me to conclude atleast 30. :smugfavre: :damn:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
look at gollum trying to spread his false doctrine yet again:youngsabo:

here let me explain something to you, a guy who abandons his kid is most likely a deadbeat loser, why would i get mad at a deadbeat loser doing what a deadbeat loser is program to do? it would be like me getting mad at a retard for doing something retarded.

Wrong... people change. Criminals sometimes learn the error of their ways and turn things around. People know when theyre doing wrong. Why does a deadbeat get a pass for being a deadbeat, but a hoodrat not get a pass for being a hoodrat :why: I mean according to you, people do what they do and aren't responsible for their actions. Or is that only men?

but all these little hoodrats care about is he has a nice car he has swag, "he'll change once the baby is born, we gonna be a family". Look I know first hand I know guys who knocked up a hoodrat told them to get a abortion and they didn't and now shockingly the kid is born and they want nothing to do with it, they guy let it known he wont be there, smarten up chicks.
This isn't always the case... a lot of guys lie, a lot of guys stick around for a little bit and flee. What about them? You really gonna tell me no dude has left his seed/family years after they were born :usure:

here you go with the false stats of many dudes bandoning their families years after = ducktales.
What stat did I cite? I just said it happens :manny:

80% of relationships are ended by females they also file for divorce the majority of the times and are granted custody of their kids 94$ % of the times, if a man has his children taken away from him thats not abandoning
Please provide a link showing women end 80% of relationships and not marriages

yeah thugs and deadbeats do have a lot of influence on kids and?

You just dont seem to get it. Thugs and deadbeats are just as responsible for kids being fukked up as single moms. If not moreso. So what the fukk are you talking about?

The only person who could blame a DUDE abandoning his family on the WOMAN/KID is a someone who hates women. Thats like blaming a murder victim for getting murdered "murderers gonna murder we shouldnt go after them" :aicmon:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Do you want that number in scientific notation or in units per million?
How ever you can put it, as long as you can post some proof :manny:

And let me say now, for the record, I still think Rihanna's a demon and carries herself terribly. But that doesn't make her a hoe, just a demon

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
More irony coming from a dude who claims to be God's gift to the world and has all these women on deck, yet is too scared to post his pic. So we are supposed to believe you get with women like that? It's irrelevant to me but the irony? Couldn't resist calling that out.