How many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?

Daps
Then these SAME negroes are the ones complaining about child support and how evil and vindictive the baby momma is... "Man she's trying to trap me with that child and child support!" If you would have spent more time getting to know that woman and what she is about before you attempt to slam her vagina, then you would have a much lower probability of having to deal with those problems.

The huge problem in this day and age is that people try to divorce sexuality with its life creating capabilities. People think they are entitled to sexual pleasure without having to deal with the responsibilities and repercussions that come from it. We're pretty much digressing into a society of playas and hoes... People won't notice the REAL repercussions of their actions though until these kids with no guidance and direction start growing and their actions become more manifest... we're not really going to understand until 16 or 17 year olds start having 3 kids by different guys and there's no money to take care of them because welfare was cut and the economy is in the gutter. We'll wise up when these young'ns start stealing and killing at earlier and earlier ages because daddy isn't around to help raise and provide for them, so they wander the streets when mom is out working and get hooked up with gangs. There is poison coming into the minds of these little ones at more and more angles, from television to music, and there is less and less parental supervision. It will only be a matter of time until we reap the rotten fruit from what we have sewed.

TRUTH! You preaching in here, they don't make them like you anymore.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
So considering that this apparently is such a big problem that have dire consequences, we should all be actively working to solve these things right. Let's get an assessment of all of the people who apparently believe so (AG, Kevm3, Sierra Mist, AAKing, etc.)

You all:
- Do/Did not engage in premarital sex?
- Don't list to rap music that has any kind of misogyny/sexual undertones in it?
- Hold local programs preaching abstinence/are members of initiatives that do such?
- Mentor young men and women to actively change their views?

Since this is such a big problem and all, ya know. I'm sure you all are doing all of these things right?
1) of course i did. there's a medium between being a virgin and being a slut you know. :laugh: what about those of us who weren't promiscous and had safe and responsible sex with very few partners?

2) have never listened to rap. grew up listen to altrock and indie. :manny:

3 & 4) change starts at your own front door. i have 4 neices and nephews coming into young adulthood right now(15-18). i stay on top of them about what attitudes are postives attitudes to have about sexuality and which to avoid. if i can postively influence them maybe they can postively influence others and so on...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
the blame should definitely be shared but it's not that black and white. Guys do not always come with "I ain't shyt" posters around their necks.

Yes they do. In fact the things that make men "ain't shyt" are the things that make you more attracted to him. It's not like you are getting with Barrack Obama and then after a few weeks of dating he magically turns into DMX jumps out the bushes, rapes you and then runs away giggling like a gremlin while you're left pregnant. It's not even like you women are getting MARRIED to the nikka before he sleeps with you so that argument is nullified. If you didn't open your legs to him so soon you would see the red flags easier.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I see your point and agree man. And I'm not saying all black men. But you can't put all that shyt on the women. If dudes can't look around and see what need to be done regardless of what certain dumbass females think/say/want. Then they part of the problem don't you think.

unless she has been raped, women choose the guys they sleep with and procreate with.

this is how it usually goes

guy approaches and talks up girl - chance 1 to decline this negro
girl listens and gives her number - chance 2 to decline this negro
guy calls and a date is plan - chance 3 to decline this negro
go out to eat, movies etc., end of the night moves in for a kiss - chance 4
they end up alone and he starts rubbing on her crotch - chance 5
they are both naked "are you sure you want to do this " - chance 6
can tell dude to put on a condom - chance 7
can tell dude to pull out which works a high % of the time - chance 8
can take the day after pill or other drugs - chance 9
finds out she's pregnant dude says he wants nothing to do with it can abort - chance 10
has abou 3-4 months to make up her decision - chance 11
if she doesnt want to abort can give her child up for adoption - chance 12

now lets lok at dudes options

sleeps with a chick and she wants to keep the baby, he wants no part of it he has no options unless he does a rae carruth which means like 15-25 years in prison.

women have chance after chance to realize she picked a bad dude, notice they never pick poindexter the it guy, its always tydell, its the typical 80% of women want 20% of men, , malcolm x warned about this 50 years ago but they didn't listen

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
1) of course i did. there's a medium between being a virgin and being a slut you know. :laugh: what about those of us who weren't promiscous and had safe and responsible sex with very few partners?

2) have never listened to rap. grew up listen to altrock and indie. :manny:

3 & 4) change starts at your own front door. i have 4 neices and nephews coming into young adulthood right now(15-18). i stay on top of them about what attitudes are postives attitudes to have about sexuality and which to avoid. if i can postively influence them maybe they can postively influence others and so on...

How are you a slut if you are single?

:comeon: If you never listened to rap how did you find TOS.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's a doubled edged sword women do get punished socially because they are seen as the bearer of children and being loose would bring about more burden and the likelihood that a father wouldn't stick around if he wasn't sure the child was his. So it was more important to preserve the fact that they were faithful do as not to cause doubt

But now with condoms and women being closer to men's salaries it's not as big of an issue but society still looks down on slutty women

But then because of that you have angry loser guys who are mad they are always rejected when if society was actually a bit more lenient on these females guess what less men would be rejected and everyone would have fun

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
your whole last paragraph is an absolvement (sp?) of responsibility.
Bruh look at who you are talking to.

To Reincar a dude abandoning his kids is not something to be ashamed of or be blamed for.

But a woman sleeping with a "deadbeat" is.

Never mind the fact that many dudes abandon their families YEARS after they start dating the chick, or after the kid is born.

Or the fact that thugs & deadbeats have a lot of influence on kids, either by not being the positive role models they need, or by actually introducing them to a life of crime and laziness, or a combo of both

Dude is so full of shyt, its hilarious

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol Anothergirl. Stop fronting. You and I both know you were smutted out more than few times before you got marry:jawalrus:

I don't judge, it's ok. You can front and high step on these message boards all you want, but i would hope that you keep it real with the younger women in your life. To not stigmatize them and instead teach them proper sexual responsibility when they do decide to engage in sex. Cause just like you, they will get smutted out by a young thoroughbred dude like me. No question :jawalrus:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
lol Anothergirl. Stop fronting. You and I both know you were smutted out more than few times before you got marry:jawalrus:

I don't judge, it's ok. You can front and high step on these message boards all you want, but i would hope that you keep it real with the younger women in your life. To not stigmatize them instead teach proper sexual responsibility when they do decide to engage in sex. Cause just like you, they will get smutted out by a young thoroughbred dude like me. No question :jawalrus:

:childplease: