How many dudes has Rihanna ACTUALLY slept with?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You're big contradiction. Just Stop. Everything you just typed went against what's been said in here/the purpose you are trying to push. You're still scared to speak out on something that's supposedly a big issue to you. Again, convenient.

:what:Dude just because I listen to certain music doesn't mean I agree with what their saying, maybe I just like how it sounds.

:wtf:shyt half these rappers don't even do the shyt they be saying :pachaha:

I can seperate music from real life unlike you. :mjpls:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is what i advocate to most women around me. you can name call and try to shame me for not being a promiscous chick all you want dude. fact is life is great for girls like me that value and have ALWAYS valued their bodies. that's what i'll continue to preach to every girl i meet. :smugfavre:

But you were a promiscuous chick - you and your friends slept around and shared the polo wearing Brads and Matts. You grew up in white world so you know how they get down so you can't tell me you didn't get down unless you couldn't get the d!ck's you wanted cause your friends took em. Lets be reality cut the morality play bullsh1t you're espousing now. Don't matter, like I said, just keep it real with the younger girls in your life.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Kevm3 is afraid to touch that post cause he's hypocritical as fukk. Go figure. *Preaches to everyone else all day long* *Can't answer questions about own life*

How convenient. :ahh: Oh well :pachaha:

You realize that even the person who has had sex with 1-3 people is still promiscuous in the eyes of some right? This is why judging someone on this basis is illogical. You help change your family, but no one else on something that you consider a BIG issue. Ok.

You're big contradiction. Just Stop. Everything you just typed went against what's been said in here/the purpose you are trying to push. You're still scared to speak out on something that's supposedly a big issue to you. Again, convenient.

Nope. I will not clown you, because that will mean you are of your word. The fact that a simple internet personality has you ashamed to admit your sexual status, makes me believe you aren't doin' the shyt you're typing about anyway. You're scared to admit what you are, on the internet where no one knows you. You think anyone believes you mentor/hold programs anywhere on this subject matter in front of real people (that you claim to hate to be around)? LOL.

Ok. Your life seemingly backs up what you say, but if it was such a serious problem to you (actively complaining about what people do with do with their lives), you'd also put action behind your words. Noble men are separated by their actions and deeds, not their words. If you can judge someone on their sex life, you can offer them solutions as well. Otherwise, ok.

Well, she sings sluttily. That's enough for me to conclude atleast 30. :smugfavre: :damn:

First of all, I rarely respond to you in general. Secondly, I don't live a promiscuous lifestyle and I always tell people to use caution in who they deal with. As to the specifics of my sexual history, it's really none of your business.

Anyhow, I don't bother answering your questions because I know your childish manner of attempting to take that information and twist it into an argument. Did I know you were going to attempt to ask me questions in an attempt to come at me? Absolutely. Anyhow, I don't do the whole back and forth argument ordeal. Your whole style has been quite annoying and you will simply go into my ignore list.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I gave you a taste of your own medicine. I could care less what you look like. You said what I said had no merit because I didn't tell you if I have premarital sex or not. And what you say doesn't have merit because when those dudes pulled your card a week ago about you claiming to be the biggest playa on the planet all you could say was "nah... but that's kinda different though." :sadcam: I'm just pointing out the irony Swagnificent.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Anyhow, I don't do any of the shyt you listed
Got cha. Easy to resort to ad hominem when you aren't actively solving the problem you're preaching to everyone else about. Have some accountability.

*Wants women to uphold themselves as morally correct beings, listens to music that supports them being whores that I despise*
You are a very logical young man. I can't compete.

tumblr_m07r1lUQyt1qb5d6h.gif

that nikka **** is sad :leon:
Crazy thing is, I post my pic here (once) adn I used to post it all over SOHH. Dude is ghey as fukk. :skip:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
But you were a promiscuous chick - you and your friends slept around and shared the polo wearing Brads and Matts.

yep...knew that's what all this "you're a slut too" nonsense was about. so transparent.... :yawn:

p.s. :umad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikkas talking about ad hominems when their go to reply to everything is "you mad you aint gettin p*ssy."
Dude is ironic and got destroyed in here.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
nikkas talking about ad hominems when their go to reply to everything is "you mad you aint gettin p*ssy."
Dude is ironic and got destroyed in here.
You aren't proud to be a virgin, of course you will get clowned. If you perceive it as a weakness, dudes will treat it as such. That's why you get played. "I don't wanna say cause you'll clown me". You're ashamed.

No one gets clowned for not having sex. That's wrong. People get clowned when they are obviously ashamed/lying about having sex. You can't knock a man with pride, someone who is proud, you can do so with a man who is ashamed though because he is insecure and unsure of himself.

Lol. I NEVER got on Topaz on SOHH for being a "virgin" cause he was proud of that shyt and he didn't give a fukk. Some of y'all clearly have insecurities though.

I'm not getting destroyed. Many of you still have yet to prove how she's a hoe/whore/whatever or to justify how this is a big deal when your life doesn't reflect such actions against these causes. You're logically flawed.