How Many Of You Have Taken Back Someone That Cheated On You?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Or almost did? Or took a break to fukk another nikka just to come back to you? :mjpls:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Almost :snoop: hate to admit it. Came to my senses before it was too late

Lesson learned and never again.

It's actually an interesting story...one I contemplated sharing on here for a long time. Not to vent, but if anything just to serve as a warning to all brehs out there.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A woman tries to come back because her 'upgrade' didn't work out.

It's already bad enough when she doens't cheat but you weren't her first choice. If you're not her first choice she will be rude and disrespectful. Add cheating on top of that
and you have a cheater who becomes resentful at you because another man did not want her. The logic behind that is :snoop:

It hurts but deal with it and move on. You'll make better choices because of it, well I hope better choices come out of the experience lol.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost :snoop: hate to admit it. Came to my senses before it was too late

Lesson learned and never again.

It's actually an interesting story...one I contemplated sharing on here for a long time. Not to vent, but if anything just to serve as a warning to all brehs out there.
Please do tell

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Please do tell

I may a little later tonight or tomorrow...trying to figure out how detailed I would make it. It could easily be 1000+word post

TLDR version:
-She played me
-I bushed her
-She pulled out every stop to try and come back
-I contemplated it...something told me not to...so I didn't
-She ended up with the other dude...had a baby with him...broke up with him...and tried to come back to me again
-Obviously that wasn't happening lol

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Did it twice in college (yea, same bytch twice).

bytch thought she had me wrapped around her finger (and she did) :sadcam:.

Until one day she didn't. :umad:

She lost her whole goddamn mind that day and the dynamic of our relationship shifted forever.

This was 14 years ago, she still calls me to this day talking about how much she regrets being a piece of shyt.

She's still a piece of shyt.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
anyway, nah. Technically.

One of my exes, I KNEW was fukking around but I steadily tried to make the shyt work.

All I had to do was try a lil harder, show her how much I loved her... right

In her mind, she was prolly like ":jbhmm: damn, this nikka is dumb as shyt. Lets see how much I can get away with."

In the end she turned her back on me when I needed her the most (I was finally out of her hair), took the kid I raised and married a dude she knew for 6 months.

Next girl emotionally cheated, then she pushed me to break up with her so she wouldn't be the bad person and ran off with the dude that was selling her dreams.

You cats should've seen how fast she whipped out her cell phone when she jumped in the car and sped out the driveway.

:mjlol: he mustve dumped her after he hit it, cause she showed up at my front door 2 weeks later. I ain't take her back, though.