How Many Of You Have Taken Back Someone That Cheated On You?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So ya'll nikkas can't forgive any mistake:patrice:

Nobody ever tripped up and fell in some p*ssy before? You want forgiveness if you get caught doing dirt, you gotta be able to give it too. :scusthov:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
anyway, nah. Technically.

One of my exes, I KNEW was fukking around but I steadily tried to make the shyt work.

All I had to do was try a lil harder, show her how much I loved her... right

In her mind, she was prolly like ":jbhmm: damn, this nikka is dumb as shyt. Lets see how much I can get away with."

In the end she turned her back on me when I needed her the most (I was finally out of her hair), took the kid I raised and married a dude she knew for 6 months.

Next girl emotionally cheated, then she pushed me to break up with her so she wouldn't be the bad person and ran off with the dude that was selling her dreams.

You cats should've seen how fast she whipped out her cell phone when she jumped in the car and sped out the driveway.

:mjlol: he mustve dumped her after he hit it, cause she showed up at my front door 2 weeks later. I ain't take her back, though.

Yikes:huhldup:

At least you didnt become 1 of these bitter MGTOW aka "women aint shyt" ass nikkas. You have a pattern of women thinking they can do better than you, then it's something about the way you picking these women breh. You picking women who trying to make you that guy they dont love but settle with. If you can't make her love you, then she will always look at the greener grass, she will belong to street dreams

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
If you let another nikka put his dikk up in ya, is that a mistake??
Yes.

If you love your girl, but pull your dikk out and go in another chick, and you regret it later, then it was a mistake.You got caught in the moment, but know you fukked up, and don't even want to tell her because you worried you will lose her. Women go through the same process, we all humans who are capable of fukking up.

You have women who will allow you to cheat because you already agreed to that type of relationship, and you have women who demand you stay faithful, but will take you back if cheat anyway.

If somebody keeps taking you back no matter how much you cheat on them, then they abusing you and themselves on some demonic levels. If you tell her never cheat on you, but she does anyway, then you gotta decide if you can forgive a mistake or not. You will lose her respect forever if you take them back, but you can also strengthen the relationship too if she becomes even more afraid to ever put herself in any position that would make her lose you.

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it twice in college (yea, same bytch twice).

bytch thought she had me wrapped around her finger (and she did) :sadcam:.

Until one day she didn't. :umad:

She lost her whole goddamn mind that day and the dynamic of our relationship shifted forever.

This was 14 years ago, she still calls me to this day talking about how much she regrets being a piece of shyt.

She's still a piece of shyt.
You sound like a simp

How you still in contact with that bytch 14 yrs later LMAO.

KEEP IT MOVING BRUH

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
anyway, nah. Technically.

One of my exes, I KNEW was fukking around but I steadily tried to make the shyt work.

All I had to do was try a lil harder, show her how much I loved her... right

In her mind, she was prolly like ":jbhmm: damn, this nikka is dumb as shyt. Lets see how much I can get away with."

In the end she turned her back on me when I needed her the most (I was finally out of her hair), took the kid I raised and married a dude she knew for 6 months.

Next girl emotionally cheated, then she pushed me to break up with her so she wouldn't be the bad person and ran off with the dude that was selling her dreams.

You cats should've seen how fast she whipped out her cell phone when she jumped in the car and sped out the driveway.

:mjlol: he mustve dumped her after he hit it, cause she showed up at my front door 2 weeks later. I ain't take her back, though.
Damn son, so she was a single mom? Was she smashing the baby daddy? How you know she was creepin'? You gotta tell us what happened when she showed up at your doorstep two weeks later.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes.

If you love your girl, but pull your dikk out and go in another chick, and you regret it later, then it was a mistake.You got caught in the moment, but know you fukked up, and don't even want to tell her because you worried you will lose her. Women go through the same process, we all humans who are capable of fukking up.

You have women who will allow you to cheat because you already agreed to that type of relationship, and you have women who demand you stay faithful, but you take you back if cheat anyway.

If somebody keeps taking you back no matter how much you cheat on them, then they abusing you on some demonic levels. If you tell her never cheat on you, but she does anyway, then you gotta decide if you can forgive a mistake or not. You will lose her respect forever if you take them back, but you can also strengthen the relationship too if she becomes even more afraid to ever put herself in any position that would make her lose you.
Well that fukk up is a deal breaker. If a woman cheats on me it's deuces and I ain't looking back.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
that's not how the world works my g
What's your point of view on this?

I've always felt that men and women internalize cheating differently. I dont know how women look at it, but men look at it as a blow to the ego, it's a pride thing, disrespect, and it's someone taking something that's yours.

Let's be reality, there is a difference between having sex and having a relationship. Side bytchs have sex, but a wife has a relationship. A girl can forgive you for having random and meaningless sex, because she knows it's meaningless and you belong to her at the end of the day.

But us, as men, cant let a sexual 1-off go. We get emotional and ready to throw away days and years of activity because she made 1 mistake and had a meaningless nut, because we cant let go of that ego and pride the way women can. We cant reason out letting another man have that feeling of knowing they hit our girl 1 time when she was yours. It could have been the worse sex she ever had, the other guy could have had the smallest dikk in the world, she could be even more in love with you now that she see that she aint missing anything, but us as men cant move past another man sleeping with what's ours.

We can reason with a woman we cheat on and logically explain why she crazy for trying to leave. We tell her to think about all we have, and that we love each other, and how that chick dont matter because it was a 1-off and she is forever. A women will listen to us and accept our apology logically. Men dont do that, we like, "what!? You cheated?? Get the fukk out, we finished, you dead to me ho" we get mad emotional and then hold that grudge forever, dont listen to reason or even give her a chance to explain, because it aint about her, it's about the pride and ego.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You sound like a simp

How you still in contact with that bytch 14 yrs later LMAO.

KEEP IT MOVING BRUH

There's really not much to it. She sends me a happy birthday txt once a year, I do the same. About once every 6 months she calls me drunk apologizing for the past. Couple years back (2014) she tried to cheat on her husband with me. I declined. :manny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There's really not much to it. She sends me a happy birthday txt once a year, I do the same. About once every 6 months she calls me drunk apologizing for the past. Couple years back (2014) she tried to cheat on her husband with me. I declined. :manny:
Bruh, how bad did she treat you? :dahell: