How many vacation days you getting?

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Expand on your job role/description? :patrice::feedme:

Job description is less important than a company’s policy.

The coordinators at my company get all the same benefits as me, except the financial ones like bonus and RSUs.

Thats why they say to consider the benefit package/opportunity for growth and not just the starting salary for a new job. It’s a lot easier to get promotions and raises later than summer Fridays or a pension.

And if every PTO day I took was erased by two 12 hour days or one full Saturday I worked, there were some years I put in so many hours I bet I had negative days off. Another reason why title is less important than company policy.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Sr. Programmer
1 month of vacations days
4 Floating Holidays.
4 paid holidays.
About 200 sick hrs.

Some people at my job actually take a month off. I’m going to try for that one day lol. I just take random days off though

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
3 weeks.. no nothing else.. weird job hours i ever had..however safe for the next 7 years...

got an interview recently.. 4 weeks and a 22k salary jump.. but 6 month contract up to 3 renewals.. i dunno breh..

Ip Collaboration engineer.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
2 weeks off for Christmas. Unlimited vacation and sick time (not all it's cracked up to be). And remote whenever/wherever as long as the team knows.

Treated like an adult and only work with other adults.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Job description is less important than a company’s policy.

The coordinators at my company get all the same benefits as me, except the financial ones like bonus and RSUs.

Thats why they say to consider the benefit package/opportunity for growth and not just the starting salary for a new job. It’s a lot easier to get promotions and raises later than summer Fridays or a pension.

And if every PTO day I took was erased by two 12 hour days or one full Saturday I worked, there were some years I put in so many hours I bet I had negative days off. Another reason why title is less important than company policy.
I'm asking what the job description is because someone suggested I should look into creative director jobs :lupe:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
I'm asking what the job description is because someone suggested I should look into creative director jobs :lupe:

Are you a designer already? Creative director is basically just managing designers and art directors and providing vision and consistency. I also do a lot of the shyt work to protect my team from it.

I oversee digital creative on a number of fashion brands, which includes photography, websites, emails, advertising, etc. it’s not the worst job, but if I could go back I’d become a 3D motion designer. There’s a lot less responsibility and they get to make slick shyt while I’m in meetings about bullshyt.

Motion designers can also get paid an insane amount doing freelance work. If you’re at all technical and looking to get into design that’s what I would suggest. But of course it takes a lot of grind to get good at it, which is why there aren’t a lot of them and why they get paid so well. If you want more info on it, PM me and I’ll set you up.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I'm a property manager...

I get as many vacation days I want as long as places are rented :manny:

I work May - August and the rest of the year I have to myself to do what I want :manny:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nah... college town, students move out in may and move back in July/Aug and there for the year
Makes sense. When I put the funds together I want to purchase a rental property in a college town. I don't want to derail too much but is there any quick insight you could provide?

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Makes sense. When I put the funds together I want to purchase a rental property in a college town. I don't want to derail too much but is there any quick insight you could provide?

After running rentals for the past 7 years... I never want to own rentals... :francis:

if you are going to allow pets... put in hardwood floors and not carpet

lots of screening... I screen the fukk out of potential tenants to get good tenants

be prepared to hate people because they are going to lie to you left and right about why they don't have rent... but driving around in vehicles that cost almost as much as their rent

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
After running rentals for the past 7 years... I never want to own rentals... :francis:

if you are going to allow pets... put in hardwood floors and not carpet

lots of screening... I screen the fukk out of potential tenants to get good tenants

be prepared to hate people because they are going to lie to you left and right about why they don't have rent... but driving around in vehicles that cost almost as much as their rent
I was planning to let a management company deal with tenants and rent collecting :demonic:. I figure paying a percentage is worth not having to deal with people.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I was planning to let a management company deal with tenants and rent collecting :demonic:. I figure paying a percentage is worth not having to deal with people.
You still pay for the repairs and management.... it adds up... do your homework on management companies... you don't want companies that cut corners... you do shyt right the first time, you don't have to keep redoing it!

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You still pay for the repairs and management.... it adds up... do your homework on management companies... you don't want companies that cut corners... you do shyt right the first time, you don't have to keep redoing it!
Right. I'm prepared to handle upkeep and pay for management. It'll be ran as a legit real estate portfolio and not just somebody messing about. Good info, thanks.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Right. I'm prepared to handle upkeep and pay for management. It'll be ran as a legit real estate portfolio and not just somebody messing about. Good info, thanks.
I've seen plenty of rival management companies that will allow anyone into the places and then don't do any repairs and the places become a shyt hole where nobody will want to stay.

Use (RAIDS) data when purchasing places, it'll show you analytical data on crime

So many things to consider in the process