How many vacation days you getting?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I get 3 weeks, but I normally cash them in since I like working. Rather have the money.

I'm an Energy Auditor for a Heating and AC Contractor and I also freelance for utility companies.

Off-Topic: Hebrew slaves in ancient Israel got more vacation days than everyone in this thread.....and were treated better.

:mjlol:..............:mjcry:

Daps
Accrue 6.5 hrs of PTO every other week. Max you can hold is 120 hrs at one time. Company started getting tighter with the PTO because the old heads would accrue several hundred hours and then cash it out (on top of the pension and 401(k) when they retired).

Auditor

Daps
Reppin
NULL
15 vac
5 sick
2 PTO

I can break my vac down into 1/2 days and work 36 hours a week for 30 weeks out of the year and still have days to miss, plus 12 days off at Christmas, 2 at Thanksgiving, and all other nationally recognized holidays off

:lolbron:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
15 PTO (vacation) Days or 120 Hours (can accumalate up to 400 hours)
5 Granted PTO Days or 40 Hours (can't roll over)
10 Paid Holidays

Sr Logistics Analyst

*i thnk sick time is something sepearte. Not sure as I'm never "sick"

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
LOL I feel sorry for you Americans. Over here we get 31 days of annual leave no matter what and that doesn't include the 7 days of sick leave (days you call in sick) or bereavement/emergency days which is another 1-3 days out of the year.

In all that's about 40 days total off and I still get paid if I was in.

Additionally, I could carry some annual leave days over from the previous year if unused and add them to the next calendar year.

And if you plan it around Easter bank holidays you could get up to a month and a half or even nearly 2 months off in total.

I always call in sick or my daughter's ill... I don't even have kids!! fukk them CACs.:mjgrin: