How much do you pay for gym membership?

Daps
Damn at these prices :damn: makes me super happy for my home gym.

What you got in your home gym? I've got an apartment so I can't buy equipment unfortunately. Yea try to stay away from these chain gyms, and public gyms in general. They are disgusting. I see so many :flabbynsick:cacs at the gym and it's the flabbiest, most disgusting muhfukkas who let it all hang out. Like you got a towel you holding in your hand, can't you wrap that shyt on your disgusting ass body :martin:

:camby:

semtex

:)
Daps
What you got in your home gym? I've got an apartment so I can't buy equipment unfortunately. Yea try to stay away from these chain gyms, and public gyms in general. They are disgusting. I see so many :flabbynsick:cacs at the gym and it's the flabbiest, most disgusting muhfukkas who let it all hang out. Like you got a towel you holding in your hand, can't you wrap that shyt on your disgusting ass body :martin:

:camby:
I've got an apartment too. I had all my weights in my dorm room in college :youngsabo: the boy don't give a fukk. I've got an olympic barbell and plate-loadable dumbbells. And lots of plates :ahh: and pullup bar and gymnastics rings :ahh:

Daps
I've got an apartment too. I had all my weights in my dorm room in college :youngsabo: the boy don't give a fukk. I've got an olympic barbell and plate-loadable dumbbells. And lots of plates :ahh: and pullup bar and gymnastics rings :ahh:

my nikka :salute:that's the dream right there

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to my university gym (as an alumni) and I believe I'm paying around 60 to 70 bucks a month (you don't pay it month to month, though you have to put the money in as a lump bum). Is this a good price? For the brehs that live in Toronto how much are you paying to be at places like GoodLife fitness and such, and are you enjoying your experience there?
If you're willing to travel to yonge and bloor theres a gym there that costs $10 a month and it isn't fit4less or planet fitness.

Daps
15 a month for Fitness19
50 a month for LA Fitness
75 a month for Lifetime

Seems alot but I like different sceneries.:yeshrug:

Daps
If you're willing to travel to yonge and bloor theres a gym there that costs $10 a month and it isn't fit4less or planet fitness.

I live close to Yonge and Bloor, very close - seriously? Sounds like bullshyt. Can you PM me fam? & is it a good gym cuz if it's shyt I don't care if its free, I'm not gonna go.

Daps
50 a month for la fitness? Unless that's signature club access you getting raped Fam :usure:

It is,towel service and I get to bring two people any and everytime I come,free of charge.:yeshrug: and they consistent so it's really 3 memberships in one.

But you right tho if I wasn't taking full advantage of it

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It is,towel service and I get to bring two people any and everytime I come,free of charge.:yeshrug: and they consistent so it's really 3 memberships in one.

But you right tho if I wasn't taking full advantage of it
Okay you won then, thought that was regular membership

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Damn at these prices :damn: makes me super happy for my home gym.
Yep

I pay <$20 for my work gym.... 2 squat racks, 3 benches, 1 set of rubber plates, hella early 90s Cybex machines lol. Gets the job done

But the home gym is GOAT. All I need is a hack squat rack for wifey