How much do you pay for gym membership?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
How the fukk?

If you have health insurance most of them give you a 20 dollar kickback if you go 12 times a month.

If you go to LA at the tail end of the month willing to walk if you don't get zero initiation fee you can get them down to 24.99 or even 19.99 if you don't mind single club access which would ultimately make your membership free

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you have health insurance most of them give you a 20 dollar kickback if you go 12 times a month.

If you go to LA at the tail end of the month willing to walk if you don't get zero initiation fee you can get them down to 24.99 or even 19.99 if you don't mind single club access which would ultimately make your membership free
How do you get that health insurance deal?

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Humber College's tuition's include a free gym membership :takedat:

:salute:

Breh that gym is f'n amazing, I graduated a few years ago and I STILL hit it up for free :myman:They had a dope capoeira class i used to take there back in the day:krs:

Now I'm on that $20/month at NYSC. The gym is dope and full of those instagram chics that squat all day :noah:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
$10 a month. It's only for single club access and I don't have access to all the classes, but I will never want to go to a class and the gym has absolutely everything I need. They just built the new one last year that I go to near my house so all the equipment is new. Can't beat that.

If I ever wanted to go to the one near my gig I could up it to $20 for access to all their gyms in the area.

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just moved, the closest place (2 city blocks) is 33 a month with a year deal so I pulled the trigger :yeshrug:

I'm used to big ass college gyms, but this place has all the equipment I need, just gotta figure out the right time to go when it isn't busy

Also they have free spin classes (never done it but I might try it if I'm gonna do any 2 a days), and a heavy bag so I'm happy for now