How Petty Am I For Doing This To My Neighbor?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
10 times worse. I can deal with soft shoeing like that because that’s how most black foreigners see us anyway. He’s on a whole different depth of c00ning.

He was crying in the street for days when the Queen Of England died. :gucci: Breh, I couldn’t make this shyt up. And that’s mild in his catalog of c00ning. He’s such a performative c00n. :scust:
:dead:

Old white woman from a racist, imperialist family that wouldn't spit on his black ass if he was on fire dies and he crying?

I would've melted from second-hand embarrassment if I saw that.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
an insufferable cretin
bst.gif

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I cut off family and keep it moving if they on some dumb shyt. I don't feel anything about it and care less about what my family feels about it. Consistency is key. They know I won't entertain their foolishness and if they do happen not to they learn.

recently someone messaged me out the blue to buy them some shyt. I don't even think I've met this relative in life. The entitlement is crazy. That message is gonna be hanging unanswered for eternity. Just off the audacity alone and when I see dude I will treat him like he invisible
Wow a CACanada faggit think he better than his family

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lmao been told folk. Once you open the door for incel-y, whining, complaining ass threads …nggas :mjpls: gon peek out their lil hole and think it’s safe to make their left field takes that don’t align with the culture 1 bit

:francis:

The weirdness seal on this site has been broken. Dudes see so much weird shyt go unchecked so now they think it’s safe to make these bizzaro school shooter posts and takes

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Did you get your stuff back?
Yea , my job is 3 minutes from my crib. I got an email saying my package was delivered with a pic 15 minutes before I got off. I get home package no where in sight,dude use to be in & out the building several times a day(he’s some ex army nut who gets disability)so I knocked on his door & he was like “ I didn’t want your shyt outside :whoa:”. I was like :what: don’t touch anything with my name on it