How Petty Am I For Doing This To My Neighbor?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

The weirdness seal on this site has been broken. Dudes see so much weird shyt go unchecked so now they think it’s safe to make these bizzaro school shooter posts and takes
Weirdness, this site been weird sense it started
And it’s weird cause @ThrobbingHood didnt want to converse with a c00n

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Should have given him the
giphy-downsized-large.gif

and left him for dead in the street

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I always thought the not getting along with neighbors was a foolish concept

Then I bought a house

Now I'm on probation cause of neighbor issues

These old people have no business so they want to be in yours

You did the right thing leaving that man standing like a statue, u yell at him he's liable to call the police and say u threatened him

That in itself is a charge. Not worth it

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Yea , my job is 3 minutes from my crib. I got an email saying my package was delivered with a pic 15 minutes before I got off. I get home package no where in sight,dude use to be in & out the building several times a day(he’s some ex army nut who gets disability)so I knocked on his door & he was like “ I didn’t want your shyt outside :whoa:”. I was like :what: don’t touch anything with my name on it
Now see, if this was someone I was cool with or close to, I would have no issue with someone doing this for me. But some random neighbor? Nah

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Damn old man must’ve been from the hard streets of jam rock the way he had you shook :wow:
👼

😇

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Now see, if this was someone I was cool with or close to, I would have no issue with someone doing this for me. But some random neighbor? Nah

This happened around September Dude & his brother moved out April 4th

Saw that u haul outside & was :ohlawd: couldn’t stand them loud ass nikkas

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Weirdness, this site been weird sense it started
And it’s weird cause @ThrobbingHood didnt want to converse with a c00n

Is this a question? Everything about this is weird. You a grown ass man actin like it’s a flex to take 3 separate walks in the middle of the day to avoid an old man :heh: Like I genuinely have no clue wtf he means ‘i left him standing there :obama:’.

It is painfully clear why there’s so many cases of people unnecessarily killing people for knocking on wrong doors or minor interactions. People are goofy af

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Real ones. :salute:

If I gave you a c00n re-cap of his crimes, you’d say I was too soft on him. :dame:

I’m telling you, he’s the worst kind of ‘human’ being you can imagine. Absolute scum. :scust:
You might as well drop the details on him Bro. I'm here for it. :shaq:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I woulda walked pass his ass and slammed the door hard as hell hoping the door wind could blow him down. Some relationships you have to play nice because it benefits you. Like work maybe. But in the real world I don’t waste time on people I don’t need to