How Petty Am I For Doing This To My Neighbor?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Is this a question? Everything about this is weird. You a grown ass man actin like it’s a flex to take 3 separate walks in the middle of the day to avoid an old man :heh: Like I genuinely have no clue wtf he means ‘i left him standing there :obama:’.

It is painfully clear why there’s so many cases of people unnecessarily killing people for knocking on wrong doors or minor interactions. People are goofy af
So because he didn’t want to talk with a c00n and did extra shyt to avoid the c00n you equate that to wanting to kill him

You talking like you know the dude and @ThrobbingHood is lying on him or something

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So because he didn’t want to talk with a c00n and did extra shyt to avoid the c00n you equate that to wanting to kill him

You talking like you know the dude and @ThrobbingHood is lying on him or something

Im talking like this is weird, like wtf are we even talking about :heh:

At worst just put a phone up to your ear and pretend you on the phone and…. walk into your home. This is fukking bizarre :heh: Tf

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Sooo your old crippled neighbor posts up in your driveway and you are scared to go home.....am I missing something in this story :dahell: