How Petty Am I For Doing This To My Neighbor?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Long story short, my neighbor is the ultimate c00n. Imagine a Jamaican Uncle Ruckus on butter biscuit steroids. He’s done so many bytch ass nikka things, that I would have to make another thread just to list them.

Put it this way. He’s such a piece of shyt, his wife divorced him in her late 60s. Do you know how much of an insufferable cretin you have to be for a God fearing Jamaican woman to divorce you at that age? She’d rather struggle and start again late in life, than to wait it out until he croaked.

Anyways, his own children don’t even visit him. He’s a “Yessa boss” knee cap sucking boot licking c00n. On God I hate him with every particle of my body. I’ve had to curse him out a few times and I’ve ignored him for a good year.

Moving on, I was on my way home from the gym. And I see this fool walking towards me from at least a couple of hundred feet. Now I’ve got 20/20 vision and I could just make out it was him. This piece of shyt has cataracts. So I decided to take a detour to avoid passing him.

Literally 3 minutes later, I’m walking towards to my home and this fool is standing outside my driveway. :gucci: Bear in mind he was a good two minutes from my home and he has a walking stick. This fool definitely saw me and rushed back to my home to try and ambush me.

Now because I was walking from the opposite end of my street, I had the drop on him and he didn’t see me.

I was gonna go and tell him to get the fukk off my driveway but me being King Petty, I walked in the opposite direction and went to the park. I had some time, some beef jerky and sunshine. I can wait until he gets bored.

I come back 40 minutes later, THIS FOOL IS STILL THERE!!! :mindblown: He’s got a bad leg and walking stick, but he was determined to annoy me with some bullshyt. Where do these old decrepit c00ns muster this strength from?

I’m standing there waiting for his knee to buckle. He was determined to catch me out but again, he didn’t know I had the drop on him. I stood there for 10 minutes in disbelief thinking “Damn nikka, you really having NOTHING better to do?” :gucci:

At this point, it’s been nearly an hour. I’m not conceding defeat. I’m way too petty to lose at this point. I decide to walk the block again for another 20 minutes. I get back, HE’S STILL THERE!!!! :mindblown:

Maybe 10 minutes later, I can see his legs wobbling. I’m praying so hard this fool falls over so I can walk right over him into my house. He gives up walks back into his home. :mjlol:

Yeah, I know i’m petty but I’m not giving him the satisfaction of one second of my words. I hope he damaged the one good kneecap he had left.

fukking c00n!

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This... isn't whatever you thought it was

These dudes really think being sociopath is some kinda of admirable trait, in this case, he's clearly too p*ssy to be straight up to an old fart literally on his last leg :dead: then runs on here for validation cause he knows he'll get it from the weirdos and dregs.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I cut off family and keep it moving if they on some dumb shyt. I don't feel anything about it and care less about what my family feels about it. Consistency is key. They know I won't entertain their foolishness and if they do happen not to they learn.

recently someone messaged me out the blue to buy them some shyt. I don't even think I've met this relative in life. The entitlement is crazy. That message is gonna be hanging unanswered for eternity. Just off the audacity alone and when I see dude I will treat him like he invisible

ThrobbingHood

Daps
fukk an entitled nosey neighbor. Hate mofos like that :scust:

I never feel sorry for a c00n, no matter how old he is. fukk him. Good job OP.
Real ones. :salute:

If I gave you a c00n re-cap of his crimes, you’d say I was too soft on him. :dame:

I’m telling you, he’s the worst kind of ‘human’ being you can imagine. Absolute scum. :scust:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Real ones. :salute:

If I gave you a c00n re-cap of his crimes, you’d say I was too soft on him. :dame:

I’m telling you, he’s the worst kind of ‘human’ being you can imagine. Absolute scum. :scust:
Is he one of those "Trayvon DID look suspicious", "Breonna Taylor was a drug dealer" kinda c00ns?

ThrobbingHood

Daps
Is he one of those "Trayvon DID look suspicious", "Breonna Taylor was a drug dealer" kinda c00ns?
10 times worse. I can deal with soft shoeing like that because that’s how most black foreigners see us anyway. He’s on a whole different depth of c00ning.

He was crying in the street for days when the Queen Of England died. :gucci: Breh, I couldn’t make this shyt up. And that’s mild in his catalog of c00ning. He’s such a performative c00n. :scust: