How sad is it that parents teach their kids to hate/fear black men?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So im walking to my boy's place on dekalb just about now. I skateboarded from my apartment to his place cause its a good mode of transportation and exercise. I stopped by the bodega on the way to grab an arizona energy drink for a dollar. After i am done paying for it I walk up the sidewalk as i unwrap my straw and proceed to take sips of it. I was like :noah: too good cheesing with a big smile on my face.

So i see this mexican woman and her daughter walking towards me. The mother is all :merchant:while her kid is all :gladbron:oh look mommy hes got a skateboard! She says something in spanish and gets so visibly frightened that she grabbed her daughter by the hand and walked across the street so they didnt cross my path.

All i could do was look at the woman like :mjpls:

Tisk tisk tisk....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
My number one issues with todays parents. They fill them with their piss poor perspectives on life and poison them with thoughts they cant process at a young age.

Every parent I notice it seems like projects this fear into their kids.

Be kind to others
Respect people and their personal space
Eat your vegetables
Dont raise your voicw
Dont write on walls
Do your homework
Get good grades.
Dont overindulge in sweets
Fear black men.
Fear black women.
Fear black people.

And this is why these new ages granola hippie schmuck parents are garbage....they try to raise good kids and pretend they are moral people and a shining example of good parenting but they project their prejudices and insecurities on their children and make it seem like its acceptable.

Deep down alot of young parents outside of the black community are like this.....its sickening how aduots try to poison their kids with hate and prejudice at a young age.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
lil esperanza will be deepthroating nikkaz wearing 10deep joggers at a coachella festival in bout 10 plus years

madre already LAWST
lol dumb ass mexicans
:jbhmm:but they daughters stay thotting it up for nikkaz at parties here interesting

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
lil esperanza will be deepthroating nikkaz wearing 10deep joggers at a coachella festival in bout 10 plus years
Genie-Point-and-Jaw-Drop-Alladin.gif

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so you really don't know what she said you just assuming by her crossing the street that she must have just taught her daughter to fear black men :patrice:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
J
You'll be aight.
ust wanted to share my thread and my thoughts.

This don't even do anything to me honestly....it's kind of funny. We really are godly people man.
:wow:

You got fukking people teaching their kids to hate people that aren't even concerned with them.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Should have smiled and waved at the kid. Be the change you want to see and all that positivity.

Let's not underestimate the power of leading by example.
I do this all the time. On the weekends I stay at the parks and the spots skating and the kids come out and whatnot...leading by example. I ain't hurting or robbing people...I'm just trying to spread based vibes of positivity and reject negativity.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
word, it's to the point where i naturally distance myself from a lot of non-black families (especially cacs) and their kids in public, i go under the assumption they already taught their kids to see the worst in us :yeshrug:
I've been seeing this more and more honestly....What else can you do but just brush it off and go about your day knowing in the back of your mind they are in the wrong? I don't let that get to me,...

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
The majority of the time its mainly from their environment. A sensible parent would tell their child to treat them how they want to be treated.