How sad is it that parents teach their kids to hate/fear black men?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Mexicans are by far some of the most racist people on this planet.
I've really been noticing mad racism from mexicans as of late since I moved to my new apartment in ridgewood.

I have no issue with them and am cool with some of them but I am aware of the racial tensions they have against us as a collective though.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
yup i think the news and the media that show blacks commiting crimes all the time that creates the hate. when will they show whites sometimes
It really is the media. I hate how it makes us look like criminals. Most black folks are just trying to live their lives bay their bills and enjoy themselves when the weekend comes.

I think it's fukking SAD to legit live in fear of a certain group of people....I fear NO ONE. OMG. Like I'm a chill dude that just likes to smoke weed fukk bytches and get money, I have no criminal record. The media has the public fooled into thinking this, cause anti-blackness is way too PROFITABLE.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's not sensitive but don't act like these black gangs ain't poisoning their own neighborhoods of their own volition. Another poster said cartels are terrorizing their own people in Mexico, you can say the same thing about black gangs.

So is this any reason to treat ALL black people like we're dangerous and unsafe to be around?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
lil esperanza will be deepthroating nikkaz wearing 10deep joggers at a coachella festival in bout 10 plus years

madre already LAWST
lol dumb ass mexicans
:jbhmm:but they daughters stay thotting it up for nikkaz at parties here interesting
sean-chipdeathy9ry5.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What does he look like. An Arizona and a skateboard isn't enough for me to form an opinion
For your information, I was wearing a red snapback with a custom black hoodie I designed from my brand a grey t-shirt under that hoodie, a pair of Alexander McQueen jeans and a pair of Adidas campus suede sneakers. ]
And I'm a tall kind of athletic looking black dude.

BTW, I so don't care what people think of me. I actually get off on people getting shook in my presence and clearing the sidewalk for me to enjoy all of the space. It's flattering. I would never want to be one of these safe ass bytch ass emasculated ass negroes wearing tight jeans and blonde dreads that no one is afraid of.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weird. One time I was walking out of Toys R Us while I was in college and I went to the bus stop and this Mexican lady and her daughter asked if I was going to such and such town since that's where the bus goes. I say yeah and she said she can give me a ride.

I hop in their van and they sure enough take me to my spot and that was that. I was surprised because it was random as fukk and shyt. I got dreads too so I was like :dwillhuh:.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So is this any reason to treat ALL black people like we're dangerous and unsafe to be around?
You're basing this on your encounter with one Mexican woman? I'm not gonna sit here and deny that some Mexicans are racist, you'll find racists in all creeds and colors. I grew up in a mixed neighborhood of Mexicans and blacks. I don't have an irrational fear of black folks nor was I taught to fear black people.

Y'all don't have the market cornered on being racially discriminated against. I deal with that shyt all the time and so do a lot of other Mexicans. I know how it is to have people follow me in a store, or cross the street when they see me coming and be profiled by the police. However as its been made crystal clear on this site time and again, our struggles are not the same.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Usually, the word you used is defined as

normally, generally, habitually, customarily, routinely, typically, ordinarily, commonly, conventionally, traditionally;
as a rule, in general, more often than not, in the main, mainly, mostly, for the most part, nine times out of ten
"he usually arrived home about one o'clock"
1. I never said all Mexicans are here illegally.
2. There actually are millions of them here illegally.
3. A good number of them have the nerve to look at Black people like criminals, when they were the ones who committed a crime by breaking into the country.
JSF9aCB.png

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
can someone tell me why mexicans are so fascinated with garbage? where i live, all the kids play in the dumpster, like literally IN that mufukka, like it's a playpen or something. the parents know and don't care, plus i met this one dude that moved in right beside me and i think i caught his ass in there one night after i came home at like 3 am after turning up. this is a grown-ass man. it was either him or a big-ass possum. no hate, no race-bait. you have the right to be a garbage-loving people if you want to.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can someone tell me why mexicans are so fascinated with garbage? where i live, all the kids play in the dumpster, like literally IN that mufukka, like it's a playpen or something. the parents know and don't care, plus i met this one dude that moved in right beside me and i think i caught his ass in there one night after i came home at like 3 am after turning up. this is a grown-ass man. it was either him or a big-ass possum. no hate, no race-bait. you have the right to be a garbage-loving people if you want to.

:laugh:

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*sighs* that's just something us black males gotta deal with it

I live in the sub-urbs, and barely does a day go by where some person is not afraid of me

women holding purses, parents holding on to their kids, people looking behind them when I'm walking behind them

even going as far as to stop and let me go ahead of them lol

it is what it is though.....there's two things that the human brain can't resist noticing, and that is beauty and danger...

and unfortunately this White Supremacist culture that we are living in has brainwashed people into thinking that black = danger

its literally embedded in our brain

smgdh