How young were you when you first fought?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I was like 9. Up top in the BX. I got Whooped. I knew I was stronger then one of the little baby nikkas* but early 80's aggression was a thing to behold. Life is stupid. Add on.

* Puerto Ricans

Carr

All Star
Verified
Daps
Reppin
Carol City
My first fight/only loss was to 2 girls when I was about 6-8 who didn't know any other way to express that they liked me. They jumped me and beat me up just so we could all go to detention together and gave them a reason to buy me candy and talk to me.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Four years old, punched a 12 year old in the eye for my big brother, it's still the talk of the neighborhood.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
My first fight/only loss was to 2 girls when I was about 6-8 who didn't know any other way to express that they liked me. They jumped me and beat me up just so we could all go to detention together and gave them a reason to buy me candy and talk to me.

I got beat up in 5th grade in front of everyone by my low key GF, Tiombe Gordon. She repeatedly slammed me. I don't even think i had hair on my dikk truth be told.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Sibling? 6. Got in a fight over castlevania on nintendo.

Other? 10. Some chinese girl from ESL tried pushing me in school. Beat the shyt out her. Stole her chain. :myman:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I was getting in fights like everyday in elementry, I stayed in the office with them calling my mom to come get me :mjlol: kid came at me with a pencil in 5th grade and I kicked him and he fell back and hit the corner of a table and then hit the floor and cracked his head he was bleeding everywhere and kids were screaming and I got sent to another elementry school.

I remember my older brother and his friends in the neighborhood would set up fights in the yard to make us tough growing up.

:francis:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
First fight I can remember as far as school was concerned (my block was another story....gladiator school for kids lol) was probably around fourth grade

this white boy teddy kicked me in the stomach

i punch him in the face and he twirled around and fell to the ground lol shyt was so gay

but yeah from then through 8th grade I got into a lot of fights in school

no fights in high school though

matter fact i dont think i got into another real fight after junior high until i was about 25

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Prolly like 4 or 5

I remember beating a kid over the head with a Magic Wand of all things :mjlol:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
The public pool was THE WORST for fights. nikkas used to shyt in the pool knowin' that would shut the function down and they could whoop on half nekked, gleeful cacs that spilled out.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
When I was 10 years old in the fifth grade. They told this kid that I was messing with his girl or something (I didn't), but he saw me after school in the playground. I can't even lie, I took the L.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I remember my older brother and his friends in the neighborhood would set up fights in the yard to make us tough growing up.

:francis:
LMAO I hated this type of shyt :russ:
Every time school let out for summer or spring break older nikkas would form crowds after they got off the bus and have a royal rumble :dead:
I use to try to sneak around on the sly and avoid the fade :sadcam: until some 7th-8th grade boys caught me slipping on some "where you going, boy" :birdman: shyt :deadrose: