How young were you when you first fought?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:pachaha: shoulda ate the spinach brehs

Yea I think that's where I fukked up :laugh:

In hindsight if I had a can of spinach I would have just smashed him in the fukking head with it.

It's funny because every now and then I see one of the nikkas that lumped me up during childhood and I be wanting to fukk them up. One nikka in particular and I see him at least twice a year, he don't even be knowing that his life is in danger :laugh:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Jelly or syrup?

:shaq:

I wish it was just for commissary items..... :mjcry:

I had this 200lb dyke girl with sores who smelled like fish named Kelly torment me. She wanted to finger me and told me daily.
We ended up fighting bc she wouldn't take no for an answer and she made my life hell.
I snapped. C.O's came with the quikkness and ended it before she sat on me or smothered me in her sweaty cooch.

That fight didn't add time to my bid though. :whew:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I was 6 and this motherfukker didn't know the rules of Red Light; Green Light.

Dude kept trying to hold me back when I reentered the game, so I two pieced his gut, jumped up and hit him in the face.

I was basically a hero that day. :pachaha:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I hate fighting to this day. I be SOOOOOO scared. To this day. And I'm formidable. I just assume death is the result.
Pride will get the best of nikkas quick & the shyt will escalate for those type of dudes that can't take a L
Next thing you know there's shots popping off. I've seen it too often :snoop:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Pride will get the best of nikkas quick & the shyt will escalate for those type of dudes that can't take a L
Next thing you know there's shots popping off. I've seen it too often :snoop:

My thing was more i don't wanna be slashed. Shoot me, nikka. That's fine. That cuttin' shyt? I ain't like that at all. I stayed inside a whole year.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was 8. My mom had hired this horrible babysitter with a bad ass son name bradley. She was a thot before thots were invented and he was just destined to become a fukk up. we both liked watching power rangers, but that shyt always wanted to make the nikka get up and fight. i mean, i liked doing the moves too, but i wasn't trying to fight...i just wanted to chill until my mom came home so they could get the fukk up out my house. one day this nikka jumped off of MY bed and ninja kicked me in the face. I had one of those hard plastic swords that you got from the ringling brothers circus and i beat the shyt out of him with it.

that nikka caught a body this summer too. gone away for life.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
First fight I remember was some cac calling me "******" 3 days into my new school. I was 13. He pushed me and I roundhoused his ass. Years of me taking karate led up to that random moment.

something similar to this beautiful video:

I fought a lot in junior high but cut it out. I'm not about that life anymore. Especially now. I don't mind being two-pieced if it comes down to it. but getting slashed and shot up? no thanks.

The other thing: In high school, there was a bully that used to test this quiet cat for years. One day, the bully got real physical. and the quiet dude knocked his ass out quick. Very important lesson there. Some of them quiet cats - leave em alone.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I hate fighting to this day. I be SOOOOOO scared. To this day. And I'm formidable. I just assume death is the result.

Cats would kill you over starter jackets around my way. No way in hell can you beat a nikka up for real for real and think it stops there.

Before I had kids I didn't give a fukk, I was looking for an excuse to check out early, now...:merchant:

Miss me with all that shyt, i'm a monk now.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Cats would kill you over starter jackets around my way. No way in hell can you beat a nikka up for real for real and think it stops there.

Before I had kids I didn't give a fukk, I was looking for an excuse to check out early, now...:merchant:

Miss me with all that shyt, i'm a monk now.

You seen them monks' on House Of Cards?