How young were you when you first fought?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
LMAO I hated this type of shyt :russ:
Every time school let out for summer or spring break older nikkas would form crowds after they got off the bus and have a royal rumble :dead:
I use to try to sneak around on the sly and avoid the fade :sadcam: until some 7th-8th grade boys caught me slipping on some "where you going, boy" :birdman: shyt :deadrose:

Live IN THE HOOD. Welcome to my nightmare. I lost my virginity to a chick who looks like she should be accepting tokens on the NJ Turnpike.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
7-8 years old. I was scared as shyt of fighting, but this punk ass lil nikka snatched my color pencil, then I lightly shoved him and he stole on me :wtf: clean hook to the jaw. I lost it, went red. I swung back and put him on his ass, he got up, we exchanged blows, I landed clean on the chin again put him back on his ass. Teacher broke us up ripped my shirt, both of us were crying, adrenaline was pumping my arms were shaking, I couldnt breath, I thought I was having a heart attack :wtf:. Next day I was scared as hell to go back to school, didn't know if folks weren't going to fukk with me, maybe get jumped, maybe get clowned, who knows, my insecure child mind was confused, but I got to school and everyone was :gladbron: Felt much better after that :obama:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I feel alive everytime I catch a fade, people who shield their kids from fighting are risking them being p*ssy, cant back down no matter what unless for stragetic purpose of not getting jumped but still gotta have heart.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 years old.

I whooped some 4 year old ass and his brothers tried to jump me including him so I ran, caught the oldest one alone a few days later and hit him with a brick.

I was the youngest and my sister and brother were too old so I was running around dolo :birdman:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
This about to sound like some anime, sitcom type shyt but the first nikka I fought ended up being my best friend to this day. He would knock me down but I kept getting up till he was tired and sweating like Keith and my face looked like elephant man. Next day he dapped me, we talked about DBZ and the rest is history

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
4-5

Watching too much cartoons (popeye specifically) got my ass whooped, twice. The kid had pushed me or something and I went to tell my mom thinking she would step in and she told me to go outside and fight him.

:lupe:

I said I didn't want to, then she hit me with the ole "you either fight him, or you fight me" shyt...It was either boxing or an whooping. Now i'm crying hysterically while she pushes me outside and locks the screen door :laugh:

I used to watch Pop give Bluto that work with that legendary wind up...nobody told me that shyt didn't translate to real life. I tried to crank that and homie socked me in the face HARD.

I think I was winding up too long :patrice:

I ran back to the house and beat on the door and got another beating for not going back to fight more :laugh:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This about to sound like some anime, sitcom type shyt but the first nikka I fought ended up being my best friend to this day. He would knock me down but I kept getting up till he was tired and sweating like Keith and my face looked like elephant man. Next day he dapped me, we talked about DBZ and the rest is history
Lol that sounds like some Naruto type situation :pachaha:. He respected your persistence :obama:

Speaking on DBZ I almost got in a fight with this one fat Cuban kid with round red-pinkish cheeks cuz I told him he looked like Majin Buu :mjlol:

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
2002 (aged 12) with my cousin. That guy cheated in a card game and I had to take him down. He gave me a black eye :mjcry:but I took out 2 of his teeth. :mjlol::jawalrus:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
4-5

Watching too much cartoons (popeye specifically) got my ass whooped, twice. The kid had pushed me or something and I went to tell my mom thinking she would step in and she told me to go outside and fight him.

:lupe:

I said I didn't want to, then she hit me with the ole "you either fight him, or you fight me" shyt...It was either boxing or an whooping. Now i'm crying hysterically while she pushes me outside and locks the screen door :laugh:

I used to watch Pop give Bluto that work with that legendary wind up...nobody told me that shyt didn't translate to real life. I tried to crank that and homie socked me in the face HARD.

I think I was winding up too long :patrice:

I ran back to the house and beat on the door and got another beating for not going back to fight more :laugh:
:pachaha: shoulda ate the spinach brehs

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone

That doesn't at all sound crazy. I ran from a fight from the big bad wolf that ended up being a very good friend.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Lol that sounds like some Naruto type situation :pachaha:. He respected your persistence :obama:

Speaking on DBZ I almost got in a fight with this one fat Cuban kid with round red-pinkish cheeks cuz I told him he looked like Majin Buu :mjlol:
Hell yeah and it was over hot chips too :wow:.
He is like a brother to me now... He in the marines now so he could probably still give me that work :mjcry::sadcam: