How young were you when you first fought?

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I was around 8. I was comin home from after school basketball practice and these 2 nikkaz around the corner from me that didnt like me were tryin to jump me. I get to my block where my mom is sitting on the steps and she sees whats goin on and yells yall aint gonna jump him fight him one on one. I drop my basketball shyt on the ground and put my hands up to fight and swung and knocked the kid to the gate and beat the shyt outta the 1 kid(he aint get a chance to swing not once). After he walks off me and the other kid starts fighting goin blow for blow until my mom broke it up. You couldnt even look at me wrong after that:ehh:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
3rd grade a nikka wad fukking with me and my mom was picking me up and saw it. Shegrabbed me by the shoulder and tracked him down in front of his mom and asked the lip nikka if he wanted to fight. He goes :yeshrug: and she told me hit him. Gave him two jabs and a right makeshift superman punch and we went at it. His mom seemed down because our moms became cool and me and him never had problems again. He ended up in jail last i heard for some serious shyt though

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I wouldnt even call it a fight...

My older brother was a boxer and he taught me a few moves when i was in the 3rd grade. I went to school a few days later and this bully ass kid tell me "get off his bench" lol the perfect day to try my new moves i learned from my brother. I stood up and we was face to face so i take a step back and waited for him to swing first. Low and behold my brother was right that fool swung with one of those wide hook haymakers. I leaned back and as soon as his fist passed my face i banked his ass! He was standing holding his face crying like a bytch. The yard staff seen he swung first so i didnt get in trouble.

:blessed:

I been puttin hands on fools every since.