Hulu's....Wu Tang: An American Saga Official Thread 9/8

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Power kinda foul in this with the way he treating raekwon, I hope that this is embellishing

Well, that is his young'n, so he got the young'n treatment. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Ah ok, did GZA hustle too? I'm going to watch episode 3 after work but he never really have the drug dealer vibe

Doubt it, then again, you never know. But 7/9 of them were felons. We know Ghost, RZA, Deck, U-God, MK are felons...So now you have 2/4 that aren't. That's the guessing game.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That’s one perspective. But the thing about RZA which I thought made him such a great leader is his charisma. Just by watching interviews, it seems his greatest leadership strength is being able to sell people to his vision.

But maybe we will see him grow into that. So far the RZA character seems very insecure and unsure about himself. But maybe we see him develop as he grows and gets away from his brother’s shadow.

He didnt become the RZA RZA until after he beat the case. took his second chance at life and never looked back

They changed the names. He’s not Ghostface his rap name is D-Love. :snoop: I know his government is Dennis.

They didnt change their names... They werent the Wu in 91. They changed their names after to Ghost, RZA, etc ..

ghost was D-Lover .... remember ghost wore the mask cause he was on the run.
GZA was The Genuis ..
ODB was Ason Unique which he changed to ODB but still went by Ason from time to time.
Meth was shotgun
RZA was Raheem

RZA sold the clan on his vision. His vision allowed them to work together ..beefing and all.. He's the neutral guy that all sides of the beef were cool with. he was like the NOI before the NOI ... all beef stopped at his door. he told them trust him and if after 5 years there's no money yall can all walk and get back to beefing

Last edited:

MIC Que

Pro
Daps
Reppin
7200 DM[V]
Well, that is his young'n, so he got the young'n treatment. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Doubt it, then again, you never know. But 7/9 of them were felons. We know Ghost, RZA, Deck, U-God, MK are felons...So now you have 2/4 that aren't. That's the guessing game.
Ol Dirty too so that leaves Rae, GZA, Meth .

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Oh this shyt weekly huh? :ohhh:

Let me assemble what I can on this plate then :mjgrin:

Wu-Tang.An.American.Saga.S01E01.Can.It.Be.All.So.Simple.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-monkee – 1.6 GB
Wu-Tang.An.American.Saga.S01E02.Winter.Warz.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-monkee – 1.4 GB
Wu-Tang.An.American.Saga.S01E03.All.in.Together.Now.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-monkee – 1.3 GB
Wu-Tang.An.American.Saga.S01E04.All.That.I.Got.Is.You.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-monkee – 1.5 GB

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

that jah son character real?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show is good but still they couldve gotten actors to imitate them better, especially the voices. Ghostface character is the worst one, especially since he is the main character next to RZA.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Meth neighborhood nick name is shotgun, but he also went by Shaquan right as his 5% name right or im I bugging?

Nah, you not bugging. Shaquan is his five percenter name. And he confirmed that Shotgun was what they used to call him back in the days. He says his family called him that because when he was a kid he was always running around with this toy shotgun he had.