I can't deadlift/squat I'm done

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Do light weight that can give you resistance. Not heavy ass weight you cannot even lift :gucci:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Breh post a fukking video so we can help you, what's the point of this thread outside of pointless bytching :hhh:

My legs long as hell at 6'6 so I'm calling bullshyt on this anyway but I'll entertain you

You know breh come on here looking for a warm blanket, hot coco and a pat on the back telling them "it's alright, you don't gotta work for what you want. It'll come through. Lil man.:jawalrus: " :comeon:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Agreed op. Deadlifting is hard when you're tall.

Hodgetwins do neither, and have good physiques so it's all preference. (They do dumbbell squats though)

That1guy

Rookie
Daps
I'm tall - You need to get your form correct before trying to go heavy. Check your ego at the door. Most likely you have weak and tight hamstrings along with weak and tight hipflexors/core from a lot of sitting (most of us do these days). Start working on exercises that strengthen your core, back and release your hipflexors. You can put something under your heels (a 10 lbs weight) in order to help you get lower (similar to weighlifting shoes) but this is only a temporary fix... front squats and goblet squats with a dumbell will help with getting low and staying upright. Lighter weight and higher reps until you get your form right.

My biggest recommendation is to go to youtube and look for proper squat/deadlift form and tight hipflexor videos.

Form is first... wrecking your back is not a good look.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Breh post a fukking video so we can help you, what's the point of this thread outside of pointless bytching :hhh:

My legs long as hell at 6'6 so I'm calling bullshyt on this anyway but I'll entertain you
Give a bit I'll post. Gotta dig up my old phone , no videos on my current one. I'm same height as u and I have very long femurs. Height isn't only factor.

I'll tag u when I post

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
You know breh come on here looking for a warm blanket, hot coco and a pat on the back telling them "it's alright, you don't gotta work for what you want. It'll come through. Lil man.:jawalrus: " :comeon:
:russ:

Nah I've been squatting thru spams for 3 years . I can't even sit at work anymore . I got to fix this issue or quit squatting. I'll post video tonight

That1guy

Rookie
Daps
:russ:

Nah I've been squatting thru spams for 3 years . I can't even sit at work anymore . I got to fix this issue or quit squatting. I'll post video tonight

Looks like you had a visit or two to snap city. If you can't sit anymore, it sounds like damage has been done... get into a doctor and stop squatting until you do.
Sounds like you are going to need to do physical therapy at the very least:francis:

:ufdup:Some epsom salt baths and ice baths too.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Looks like you had a visit or two to snap city. If you can't sit anymore, it sounds like damage has been done... get into a doctor and stop squatting until you do.
Sounds like you are going to need to do physical therapy at the very least:francis:

:ufdup:Some epsom salt baths and ice baths too.

Man, stop. Go see a doctor

I haven't tore anything but I probably have a ton of knots in my lower back. I stopped squatting months ago. I probably need deep tissue work Ill see a sports therapist . No insurance for doc

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Agreed op. Deadlifting is hard when you're tall.

Hodgetwins do neither, and have good physiques so it's all preference. (They do dumbbell squats though)
I dont think OP is on them roids.

The problem most people have is learning how to keep their back straight.
You can practice w/ body weight squats (its how I learned).