I can't stand these "woke" "intersectional" Negroes! MLK's "problematic legacy" discussed

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I just happened to catch this interview this morning. Tired of these Nu "Woke" nikkas. Criticizing King because he prioritized the needs of Black folks and Black men as household providers over "queer" issues or feminism.

The Takeaway Melissa Harris-Perry interviews Patrice Cullors and Scott Roberts, senior Director of Criminal Justice Campaigns for Color of Change

audio here
Do We Understand The Full Breadth of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Message? | The Takeaway | WNYC Studios

"while he challenged white supremacy King didn't challenge patriarchy"

:snoop:

The brother talking about he needs to take a back seat so women and trans can have a voice.
Saying the folks marching with the "I am a MAN" signs were ignoring Black women and queer folks. Dude just totally Ignored the context of those statements at that time.

I can't with these nikkas......

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Maybe you shouldn't do hero worship and have sacred things that can't be criticized:yeshrug:

Daps
perverts always thinking about sex.. Nikkas trying to get CACs off their necks and all these mfers thinking about is their sexual preference.

That's really what it is. Nothing more nothing less.

Just a bunch of queer freaks that are horny all the time and get off on talking about their sexual life in the public.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
time out. i've had it with black people being the voice of trans lives and queerness.

every piece of media i consume has a black person being gay.

where are the gay asians, the trans latinos, the queer whites on the frontlines?

we're talking about a minority within a minority being the loudest voices here. the number of gay black people is not greater than the number of other ethnic groups in the US.

why are we ALWAYS seeking justice for others? where were the stop-asian hate people during the george floyd protests of that SAME year? why was the only person to lose their job at netflix a black trans person during the chappelle controversy?

i've had it with black struggles being conflated with LGBTQ rights. ive had enough of these so-called intellectual black people appeasing weird cacs

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
This keeps happening because straight black men were dumb enough to pretend these people don’t exist, now it’s only gonna get worse until mfs actually get on code like everyone else.