I didn't make my gains solely to impress females, but I'm gettin a bit fed up...

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I don't do any of that shyt you just mentioned :ufdup:

emulationTooClose.gif

I was just trynna help ur feminiaty(sc?)
:hmm:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This thread has taken a bit of a turn to the other side...but do you approach attractive girls? The more attractive the girl the more they expect guys to approach them. Their signals are more subtle where less attractive girls know they kind of have to fish and be open with their personalities...gay guys are still guys so they are aggressive. I have all sorts of people at the gym who start conversations with me occasionally an attractive girl but the really attractive ones keep their headphones on and know all the guys are ogling them...a smile or a rare moment at the water fountain to strike up conversation with the attractive girl at the gym is your opportunity

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This thread has taken a bit of a turn to the other side...but do you approach attractive girls? The more attractive the girl the more they expect guys to approach them. Their signals are more subtle where less attractive girls know they kind of have to fish and be open with their personalities...gay guys are still guys so they are aggressive. I have all sorts of people at the gym who start conversations with me occasionally an attractive girl but the really attractive ones keep their headphones on and know all the guys are ogling them...a smile or a rare moment at the water fountain to strike up conversation with the attractive girl at the gym is your opportunity

Great post breh, kept it 100...

Especially with the water fountain. I intentionally never bring a water bottle, because I love trolling back and forth in between sets, to scope out the scenery.

But real talk, attractive chicks in the gym be choosing. :yeshrug:

Never listen to that ridiculous rhetoric about not hitting on chicks at the gym. Anyone who abides by that logic, is obviously not attractive enough to pull "quality" chicks.

Sometimes it feels like I have the gravitational pull of a massive star. I spot an attractive chick, then proceed to a completely opposite area of the gym to workout, then like clockwork, with in a few minutes, they mysteriously "wonder" into visible vicinity(put themselves in a position to be hit on) of where, a breh is putting in "work"(q + w) acting all dumbfounded. And the rest is history...:salute:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Great post breh, kept it 100...

Especially with the water fountain. I intentionally never bring a water bottle, because I love trolling back and forth in between sets, to scope out the scenery.

But real talk, attractive chicks in the gym be choosing. :yeshrug:

Never listen to that ridiculous rhetoric about not hitting on chicks at the gym. Anyone who abides by that logic, is obviously not attractive enough to pull "quality" chicks.

Sometimes it feels like I have the gravitational pull of a massive star. I spot an attractive chick, then proceed to a completely opposite area of the gym to workout, then like clockwork, with in a few minutes, they mysteriously "wonder" into visible vicinity(put themselves in a position to be hit on) of where, a breh is putting in "work"(q + w) acting all dumbfounded. And the rest is history...:salute:

Creatures with dikks seem to thing alike. :whew:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
semtex doesn't approach girls :stopitslime:

You gotta put in some work man

Black Jesus you ugly b*stard

:skip:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'll just let this pic explain :wow: Why is it like this, brehs?

wwc8l2.jpg

and add married bytches to that list.

Slystallion's pretty dead on and you also have to consider this...

...think about single attractive women or at LEAST the ones with great bodies & decent faces. Think of the type of guys that attract them.

Fat chicks are without a doubt the absolute thirstiest creatures in the world around dudes with muscles. Maybe it's the stark contrast that makes them salivate but it's almost disgusting at times. They have NO qualms about grabbing your chest/biceps or trying to get you to lift up your shirt. They're likely to be (outside of bachelorette parties) the mostly likely to be regualrs at a male strip joint. :yikesvince:

....sucks for us because you can't just mush them when they're pushing up on you without risking a case. You've gotta weasel your way out of shyt or let them down nicely but they're like leeches...practically begging to give you that sloppy low self-esteem head. :belipetraeus:

..... :noah:

..... :huhldup:

..... :ahh:

..... :scusthov:

Alright, I've officially forgotten where I was going with this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's a good technique for approaching chicks at the gym?

I was at the gym a couple days ago and saw this one chick that I think might've been checking me out (could be my imagination), but I was like :unsure: I don't want to interrupt her workout and shyt or come off as some creepy dude. Any good place other than the water fountain thing?

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
What's a good technique for approaching chicks at the gym?

I was at the gym a couple days ago and saw this one chick that I think might've been checking me out (could be my imagination), but I was like :unsure: I don't want to interrupt her workout and shyt or come off as some creepy dude. Any good place other than the water fountain thing?

the parking lot

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif