I didn't make my gains solely to impress females, but I'm gettin a bit fed up...

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I think females are more scared to approach now that you're brolic, maybe they're intimidated, but if you approach them, its a wrap brah :win: But then again I'm not super brolic Im cutting down, and I pull hoes like a tug boat [/paul wall]

semtex

:)
Daps
What's a good technique for approaching chicks at the gym?

I was at the gym a couple days ago and saw this one chick that I think might've been checking me out (could be my imagination), but I was like :unsure: I don't want to interrupt her workout and shyt or come off as some creepy dude. Any good place other than the water fountain thing?
Ask her how much she weighs. Then put that weight on a bar and toss that shyt around and look at her like :shaq:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think females are more scared to approach now that you're brolic, maybe they're intimidated, but if you approach them, its a wrap brah :win: But then again I'm not super brolic Im cutting down, and I pull hoes like a tug boat [/paul wall]

basically....

Its the same reason hardly no dudes holla at the bad redbone in the club. But they all spit game at the big booty ugly chick.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I know exactly what semtex is talking about with the fat/married women. They think youre working out so you can "handle a big girl". Ive distinctly noticed the following pattern from women at my job, most of whom are overweight.
- When I was 6'1 160, they said I needed to eat more, too thin.
- When I was 195, they were like "I bet you can lift alot! :datazz:
- Now Im at 180 and theyre like "you lost too much weight :usure:"

The one skinny young chick preferred me at 160.

and i got naturally big traps too along with stubborn chest and lower belly fat that makes me look bigger/stronger than I really am. '13 is all about leaning out.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Ask her how much she weighs. Then put that weight on a bar and toss that shyt around and look at her like :shaq:

:skip:

rteZP.gif

Daps
I work out for that athletic/aesthetic look and haven't had much of a problem but I float around 6'2 200 lbs (not massive 220-250). My ex-gf would try to get me to show off to all her best friends though (which led to me hooking up with 2 of them after we broke up, jakes on her).

Like one dude said they are less likely to approach you so I have to work harder at getting chicks now than I did when I was 150-160. Also had a few chicks say they didn't think I would be this funny and smart because I work out.

One random thing I do notice now at clubs and what not, dudes used to test my crew trying to start shyt from time to time but now they are more likely to dap me, buy us drinks and talk about lifting, da fukk.

/dear diary

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
You personality is shyt now
I remember when you were a 16 year old kid who disliked his father way back
Now your a fukking jerk. Your threads reek of ignorance and arrogance.

Basically my attention from everyone including attractive females skyrocketed. Mainly because my personality stayed the same.

semtex

:)
Daps
You personality is shyt now
I remember when you were a 16 year old kid who disliked his father way back
Now your a fukking jerk. Your threads reek of ignorance and arrogance.

Basically my attention from everyone including attractive females skyrocketed. Mainly because my personality stayed the same.
You're judging by threads on an anonymous board? Go outside