I didn't make my gains solely to impress females, but I'm gettin a bit fed up...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Heres a thought bro, maybe you don't look that great? :manny:

Maybe you aren't as swole or as physically attractive as you thought you were.

Maybe you don't have fly enough gear or you look goofy with your hair or your teeths fukked up

Maybe you just have no swag.

never blame the weights.... when you start blaming the weights you know its you.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Heres a thought bro, maybe you don't look that great? :manny:

Maybe you aren't as swole or as physically attractive as you thought you were.

Maybe you don't have fly enough gear or you look goofy with your hair or your teeths fukked up

Maybe you just have no swag.

never blame the weights.... when you start blaming the weights you know its you.
Bump

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I work out for that athletic/aesthetic look and haven't had much of a problem but I float around 6'2 200 lbs (not massive 220-250). My ex-gf would try to get me to show off to all her best friends though (which led to me hooking up with 2 of them after we broke up, jakes on her).

Like one dude said they are less likely to approach you so I have to work harder at getting chicks now than I did when I was 150-160. Also had a few chicks say they didn't think I would be this funny and smart because I work out.

One random thing I do notice now at clubs and what not, dudes used to test my crew trying to start shyt from time to time but now they are more likely to dap me, buy us drinks and talk about lifting, da fukk.

/dear diary

what does this mean

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'll just let this pic explain Why is it like this, brehs?
and add married bytches to that list.
Actually, I've been to a lot of different gyms. And it really comes down to going to the popular gym/health club. The non-popular ones don't attract the hotties.
I really don't care anymore. I'll just go to the gym that has good equipment, hoes or no hoes.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since guys will be more vocal about this than women, all you gotta do is go out with one of your boys (preferably one who's smaller/not in good of shape as you) and when you're around some females, have him "casually" mention that he needs to start working out with you to them, and they'll have the green light to feel on your gains. :jawalrus:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Eh, stop linking the two.

A woman's WHOLE shyt is based on being fine and getting with the dopest cat in the vicinity. You're playing a chicks game when you should be playing your own. With the exception of Tyson Beckford and Boris Kodjoe, men don't walk down the street and have women pitching them phone numbers and offering them all kinds of weird shyt. And even with those two, they have a swagger about 'em.

Stop thinking the gym is the key to your whole shyt man.

Stop living this "if only I was in better shape" existence.

If you're in shape, look at other in shape cats and pick up some tips on swagger. Jack some swagger if you need to, at least until you develop your own.

Plenty of in shape dudes out there, plenty of handsome dudes, plenty of this and that. What makes you different, what makes you that guy, what makes you worthy of getting at these chicks you want?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Eh, stop linking the two.

A woman's WHOLE shyt is based on being fine and getting with the dopest cat in the vicinity. You're playing a chicks game when you should be playing your own. With the exception of Tyson Beckford and Boris Kodjoe, men don't walk down the street and have women pitching them phone numbers and offering them all kinds of weird shyt. And even with those two, they have a swagger about 'em.

Stop thinking the gym is the key to your whole shyt man.

Stop living this "if only I was in better shape" existence.

If you're in shape, look at other in shape cats and pick up some tips on swagger. Jack some swagger if you need to, at least until you develop your own.

Plenty of in shape dudes out there, plenty of handsome dudes, plenty of this and that. What makes you different, what makes you that guy, what makes you worthy of getting at these chicks you want?
This is true. There is a dude at my gym.... regular looking black dude, gut, bald.... but everybody, including the girls, love him. He's just a real friendly guy it seems, but not in a nasty desperate way. He had this chick once.... :mjcry: I guess they broke up and he kept gym custody, cause I don't see her no mo :sadbron:

One thing I've realized, u get a lot farther in life focusing on fixing what you're bad at vs getting really good at what you're good at. Putting twork in at the gym is easy for us. Going to the gym for us is like taking a shyt. Working on social skills and being approachable is tough.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
no. if that were the case, gays wouldn't like me. them cats are mad shallow.

No, they would. It's like having a girl with a big booty and an ugly face, you're still gonna hit.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't consider myself super brolic :manny: but you are right

I've seen your pics, you're like short and freaking stacked no homo but you got too damn big! Lean out a bit...focus on reps not weight. :whoa:

That's the type of shyt that the fags like, they want a big ole bull to totally dominate that worn corn hole. :ufdup:

And the fat chicks they want a big brolic dude to be able to pick their fat ass up and break em down. :ufdup:

And married women...well they're usually more upfront due to being desperate. :yeshrug:

Aim for this:

lose-flab.jpg

You're a software developer fukk you need to be all big hunched over the computer like a caveman :ufdup:

semtex

:)
Daps
I've seen your pics, you're like short and freaking stacked no homo but you got too damn big! Lean out a bit...focus on reps not weight. :whoa:

That's the type of shyt that the fags like, they want a big ole bull to totally dominate that worn corn hole. :ufdup:

And the fat chicks they want a big brolic dude to be able to pick their fat ass up and break em down. :ufdup:

And married women...well they're usually more upfront due to being desperate. :yeshrug:

Aim for this:

lose-flab.jpg

You're a software developer fukk you need to be all big hunched over the computer like a caveman :ufdup:
I precisely recall when I last posted a pic here and it was summer 2012. I'm way leaner now.