I feel like it takes me too long to be my true self around girls I like.

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Any tips on how to improve?

I feel like I could talk to a girl for a good month or two and we could still be doing small talk. Now it's not always the fault of mine but I do feel I can improve on this and become my normal more engaging self at a faster rate. :manny:.

Cuz what I'm doing right now is clearly not working at all, conversations become dead ends, I come off as boring, too many awkward moments etc.

Any advice could help. No dumb shyt tho:to:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I feel like I could talk to a girl for a good month or two and we could still be doing small talk. Now it's not always the fault of mine but I do feel I can improve on this and become my normal more engaging self at a faster rate. :manny:.

Cuz what I'm doing right now is clearly not working at all, conversations become dead ends, I come off as boring, too many awkward moments etc.

More than likely it's because you're a homosexual that's been repressing your desires for other men. Go seek help breh.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You gotta be clear...

There's a difference between me casually joking and flirting, and me letting it be known this could go somewhere...

You might be shooting yourself in the foot making her think you don't want anything.

All this time thinking you boring her and she might be thinking you bored of her...

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

First you must understand a few things. We fear rejection so we hide ourselves to protect ourselves. We don't have this fear around people who already know us. So use this to your advantage. Change your perception and approach women under the assumption they're already taken. Or gay or not interested or you're taken. All that time you'd spend trying to take her home is spent probing whether or not she's worth taking up your time. If she isnt, nothing of value was lost.

Personally I've been the most comfortable around women I know (believe) I have no chance with. :yeshrug: For what ever reason people see it as flirting.

Basically take any and all sexual expectation out of the situation and just BE.:blessed:

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sounds like you lackin confidence to even be yourself :manny:
Yea it's prolly a little that but I mean I can be myself around everybody I know, or even when with some of my friends and we meet some new people, I can be myself in a group setting like that. But when it's one on one with a new girl i start actin like a square lol :sadcam: