I feel like it takes me too long to be my true self around girls I like.

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
First you must understand a few things. We fear rejection so we hide ourselves to protect ourselves. We don't have this fear around people who already know us. So use this to your advantage. Change your perception and approach women under the assumption they're already taken. Or gay or not interested or you're taken. All that time you'd spend trying to take her home is spent probing whether or not she's worth taking up your time. If she isnt, nothing of value was lost.

Personally I've been the most comfortable around women I know (believe) I have no chance with. :yeshrug: For what ever reason people see it as flirting.

Basically take any and all sexual expectation out of the situation and just BE.:blessed:
ok this is legit some good advice, preciate it breh.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Probably a cocktail of the three. First learn to love yourself then worry about being rejected.

Wtf does this even mean? How does one love oneself as an example. How does this factor appear in one's social interactions. Describe how this impacts flirting.

I hear this often. It's so general I'm tripping over a pebble.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
X0UQ2eW.gif

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Any tips on how to improve?

I feel like I could talk to a girl for a good month or two and we could still be doing small talk. Now it's not always the fault of mine but I do feel I can improve on this and become my normal more engaging self at a faster rate. :manny:.

Cuz what I'm doing right now is clearly not working at all, conversations become dead ends, I come off as boring, too many awkward moments etc.

Any advice could help. No dumb shyt tho:to:
Just keep talking to females you gon get better overtime bro

The more you talk the more comfortable she'll get around you and the more comfortable you'll be talking to her

And remember Real life interactions >>>>> calling/facetiming >>>>>> texting

Dont be that lame nikka who texts all day, her phone prolly full of nikkas like that if she's even decent looking, seperate yaself :ufdup:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
very complicated and tough to fix..

I think one of the most important things I've learned is to just use your features and traits to your full advantage. If you're naturally more reserved, don't force yourself to be an open book -- seek acceptance by being yourself! Stop anxiously trying to fit into a mold that you think others will like, and maximize what your naturally possess & that goes for physical looks and personality traits.

It might take time, but it'll work breh.

I rarely meet people I open up to immediately, which makes it easy for me to spot all the girls I genuinely click with.

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just keep talking to females you gon get better overtime bro

The more you talk the more comfortable she'll get around you and the more comfortable you'll be talking to her

And remember Real life interactions >>>>> calling/facetiming >>>>>> texting

Dont be that lame nikka who texts all day, her phone prolly full of nikkas like that if she's even decent looking, seperate yaself :ufdup:
You absolutely right, I've been tryna stray away from texting other than when I'm tryna hang out in person nowadays.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Wtf does this even mean? How does one love oneself as an example. How does this factor appear in one's social interactions. Describe how this impacts flirting.

I hear this often. It's so general I'm tripping over a pebble.
Its cliche bullshyt.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Stop giving a fukk about em. You don't need to impress anybody. Ur not a clown on display. They are no better than u and ur just as worthy of their attention as they are of yours. Be urself and if they don't like it, fukk em and move on one that's wit it.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
NEWSFLASH: you're always being yourself around girls. if you put on, you're the type of dude to put on. if you don't, then you're the type of dude that doesn't beat around the bush. the key is to recognize how you feel at that point in time so as to control it.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Stop ignoring your natural dialogue, best way to fix it is to talk to more women

If you have any friends or cousins that are decent with women, you can go to a bar or club with them and talk to women, get a couple drinks to loosen you up and let your buddy approach and you kind of introduce yourself and chit chat if there's a friend, you don't even have to be on any player type shyt, just talking, little baby steps like that will do wonders for you at this point, even if its a girl alone and you watching your homeboy do the work it will still help you, because you'll internalize that its possible to talk to women and be yourself, but you gotta be willing to take that initial step

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When I was younger I used to fukk around overanalyzing shyt and it makes no sense, what happens is u end up kinda liking this chick and then if it don't work out it hurts.

So you gotta just get to the point very quickly. Be yourself is cliché as fukk but it's the easiest thing to do, u can sense chemistry if it's there and then pounce on it bruh