I got a confession to make, I love @Blackpearl and want 2 get married to her in the future

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been doing some thinking during my brief stint in the purgatory that is known as the real world . That place is scary, Going cold turkey from the coli was hard, During one of my withdraws the only thing I could think about was my pearl. Thinking about caressing her silky long and beautiful virgin Brazilian remi, only to wake up in a puddle of sweat and being alone. I realized I missed my woman. Not a day didn't go by without me thinking about u baby. We was made for each other, Both me and her are alphas, cold hearted, jaded, resentful , tortured souls.

BUT We could never be an item now. Were both mavericks and would clash heads alot, were married too the game. So when we get in our 50s and were old and nobody want us, were were flabby and our skin is bad, im dead serious I want us to get married and spend our last days together, maybe we can move to another continent like africa, ala nas and t-boz from belly. Were too prideful and ambitious to click now, but when were old and nobody can stand our abrasive nature, we need to come together like voltron and form black love

So ima put my love on layway for u @BlackPearl ...The great poet future said it best

"Got my dikk sucked I was thinking about you
I was fukking on a slut and I was thinking about you
When you're fukking another nikka hope you're thinking about me
When you laying with that nikka are you thinking about me
Cause I'm thinking about you
Gone fukk that nikka get it over with
Gone fukk that nikka get it over with"

Last edited:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
91262-Captain-Save-A-Hoe-Animated-Gif.gif

:mjgrin:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Ive been doing some thinking during my brief stint in the purgatory that is known as the real world . That place is scary, Going cold turkey from the coli was hard, During one of my withdraws the only thing I could think about was my pearl. Thinking about caressing her silky long and beautiful virgin Brazilian remi, only to wake up in a puddle of sweat and being alone. I realized I missed my woman. Not a day didn't go by without me thinking about u baby. We was made for each other, Both me and her are alphas, cold hearted, jaded, resentful , tortured souls.

BUT And We could never be an item now. Were both mavricks and would clash heads alot, were married too the game. So when we get in our 50s and were old and nobody want us, were were flabby and our skin is bad, im dead serious I want us to get married and spend our last days together, maybe we can move to another continent like africa, ala nas and t-boz from belly. Were too prideful and ambitious to click now, but when were old and nobody can stand our abrasive nature, we need to come together like voltron and form black love

So ima put my love on layway for u @BlackPearl ...The great poet future said it best

"Got my dikk sucked I was thinking about you
I was fukking on a slut and I was thinking about you
When you're fukking another nikka hope you're thinking about me
When you laying with that nikka are you thinking about me
Cause I'm thinking about you
Gone fukk that nikka get it over with
Gone fukk that nikka get it over with"

yFtfY.gif