I got a confession to make, I love @Blackpearl and want 2 get married to her in the future

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol-k.gif

You wildin'. Welcome back with yo crazy ass.
:smile: gimme about a good 20 years and ill be ready girl, ill be the man that u always wanted

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll fukk you up

@BlackPearl you better tell this breh about our late night convos
u can have her for now......in her current state we wouldnt work.....itll be 2 lions fighting over the same piece of meat....we both need to fall off first and humble out

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
:yeshrug: love is very complicated my friend....plus im impulsive....

but it is what it is....I love her and dont care what nikkas think...ive fell in love with a few chicks from this site, actually another one that im afraid to tag because i dont wanna ruined our friendship ...oh what the hell...IM BACK!!!!

and u know i keep it 100 always

@PeridotPuss is another love of mine....:damn: i was always afraid of ruining our chemistry tho...but this is confessions of a lonely man that was never suppose too be shyt, that figured out how too be shyt

:mjlol: You sound dumb as hell and you don't know what love is.

The loneliness got to you, hence your infatuations. Leave your house more often for fresh air - it helps.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: You sound dumb as hell and you don't know what love is.

The loneliness got to you, hence your infatuations. Leave your house more often for fresh air - it helps.
what is love bro? everybody have their own definition

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading through the thread: it seems this nikka is an urban legend on theses coli streets.

My bad, for thinking you're being serious, DrX. Express yourself.
100% dead serious...whats so hard too believe, u got mothafukkas that have sex with dead bodies, so why is me falling in love with a few coli woman so hard too believe?

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I dunno @DrX you leave for a bit and after all that time you fall in love with a fellow poster? Sure she's cool and all but this is a bit..I dunno, it's not like your sexting with a penpal you knew for years and joking about being in love, this seems sudden

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno @DrX you leave for a bit and after all that time you fall in love with a fellow poster? Sure she's cool and all but this is a bit..I dunno, it's not like your sexting with a penpal you knew for years and joking about being in love, this seems sudden
:yeshrug: thats the emotion i feel...it is what it is...same with @PeridotPuss ...i like her alot too

it is what it is....

its not like im OJ and waiting in the bushes looking through their window ....no big deal

Black Cobain

Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
:yeshrug: thats the emotion i feel...it is what it is...same with @PeridotPuss ...i like her alot too

it is what it is....

its not like im OJ and waiting in the bushes looking through their window ....no big deal
What about brehettes irl, breh? Organize a meetup in your area or something

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about brehettes irl, breh? Organize a meetup in your area or something
i live in buffalo my nikka...nobody from my area...and i fall in love with personality and spirit not looks....not just anybody interest me

Black Cobain

Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
i live in buffalo my nikka...nobody from my area...and i fall in love with personality and spirit not looks....not just anybody interest me
I ain't throwing to anyone here but c'mon, not everyone acts the same way they act here irl, get to know people, they'll open up and show you their true personality, people put onna mask