I got a confession to make, I love @Blackpearl and want 2 get married to her in the future

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wrote this about a chick you have never met?
:yeshrug: love is very complicated my friend....plus im impulsive....

but it is what it is....I love her and dont care what nikkas think...ive fell in love with a few chicks from this site, actually another one that im afraid to tag because i dont wanna ruined our friendship ...oh what the hell...IM BACK!!!!

and u know i keep it 100 always

@PeridotPuss is another love of mine....:damn: i was always afraid of ruining our chemistry tho...but this is confessions of a lonely man that was never suppose too be shyt, that figured out how too be shyt

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Ive been doing some thinking during my brief stint in the purgatory that is known as the real world . That place is scary, Going cold turkey from the coli was hard, During one of my withdraws the only thing I could think about was my pearl. Thinking about caressing her silky long and beautiful virgin Brazilian remi, only to wake up in a puddle of sweat and being alone. I realized I missed my woman. Not a day didn't go by without me thinking about u baby. We was made for each other, Both me and her are alphas, cold hearted, jaded, resentful , tortured souls.

BUT And We could never be an item now. Were both mavricks and would clash heads alot, were married too the game. So when we get in our 50s and were old and nobody want us, were were flabby and our skin is bad, im dead serious I want us to get married and spend our last days together, maybe we can move to another continent like africa, ala nas and t-boz from belly. Were too prideful and ambitious to click now, but when were old and nobody can stand our abrasive nature, we need to come together like voltron and form black love

So ima put my love on layway for u @BlackPearl ...The great poet future said it best

"Got my dikk sucked I was thinking about you
I was fukking on a slut and I was thinking about you
When you're fukking another nikka hope you're thinking about me
When you laying with that nikka are you thinking about me
Cause I'm thinking about you
Gone fukk that nikka get it over with
Gone fukk that nikka get it over with"

i'll fukk you up

@BlackPearl you better tell this breh about our late night convos

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ive been doing some thinking during my brief stint in the purgatory that is known as the real world . That place is scary, Going cold turkey from the coli was hard, During one of my withdraws the only thing I could think about was my pearl. Thinking about caressing her silky long and beautiful virgin Brazilian remi, only to wake up in a puddle of sweat and being alone. I realized I missed my woman. Not a day didn't go by without me thinking about u baby. We was made for each other, Both me and her are alphas, cold hearted, jaded, resentful , tortured souls.

BUT And We could never be an item now. Were both mavricks and would clash heads alot, were married too the game. So when we get in our 50s and were old and nobody want us, were were flabby and our skin is bad, im dead serious I want us to get married and spend our last days together, maybe we can move to another continent like africa, ala nas and t-boz from belly. Were too prideful and ambitious to click now, but when were old and nobody can stand our abrasive nature, we need to come together like voltron and form black love

So ima put my love on layway for u @BlackPearl ...The great poet future said it best

"Got my dikk sucked I was thinking about you
I was fukking on a slut and I was thinking about you
When you're fukking another nikka hope you're thinking about me
When you laying with that nikka are you thinking about me
Cause I'm thinking about you
Gone fukk that nikka get it over with
Gone fukk that nikka get it over with"

lol-k.gif

You wildin'. Welcome back with yo crazy ass.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah ill give u that, im not right upstairs....my mind is definealty different, yeah im off lol....but my gift is my curse..and i accept that....but I dont fear death anymore, and once u do that, youre free to be yourself....so earthly labels dont bother me....

yup i worked at a mall at age 29, yup i felt in love with names on a message board and yup im arguably the greatest visual artist of all time....im a complex man....my life is like a episode of Seinfeld...have no meaning or direction....im everything people want to be and dont want too be at the same time...and i embrace it

yeah nikkas and say im mentally ill, and im probably am...so what.....I am who I am....Im almost 30 and il allowed to be whoever i want to be...and if i love these ladies...so what? im just being honest, fukk a filter