I guess South Africa had enough of Trump and H&M's shyt...:mjlol:

Daps

Meanwhile in America :francis:

giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. An african immigrant living in sweeden was the one that allowed her son to be seen in the coat in the first place though. But i let ya'll continue to throw shade at AA's. And black twitter was the one that spark the initial outrage over the coat too.

334rbxc.jpg

Terry-Mango-n.jpg

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Lmao. An african immigrant living in sweeden was the one that allowed her son to be seen in the coat in the first place though. But i let ya'll continue to throw shade at AA's.

334rbxc.jpg
H&M is at fault here.....not because they intended to put out a racist ad....but because they were too out of touch to realize how it would come across. First and foremost having these decisions and pictures made and taken in Sweden is foolish in and of itself, had these same photos been done in London, LA or NY guaranteed someone would have said “uh, maybe this isn’t the best idea”.......but all this “oh that poor child” sentiment is bullshyt. That kids family is as out of touch as H&M themselves:mjpls:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
H&M is at fault here.....not because they intended to put out a racist add....but because they were too out of touch to realize how it would come across. First and foremost having these decision and pictures made and taken in Sweden is foolish in and of itself, had these same photos been done in London, LA or NY guaranteed someone would have said “uh, maybe this isn’t the best idea”.......but all this “oh that poor child” sentiment is bullshyt. That kids family is as out of touch as H&M themselves:mjpls:
Yeah I argee. But this just going to turn into a AA bashing thread. It's just funny because the mother is a Kenyan immigrant who allowed this and the woman who initially called out the jacket was AA. But it's gravy

Like I said last time.

There's been threads on this already but I don't think none has talked specifically about the boy's parent. I argee with you the parents were wrong for signing off on their boy wearing that jacket in the first place. But H&M take more of the blame imo for even thinking of selling a shirt like this. Just like that dove commericial a while back.

I hope we don't start doing that over here. I'm more for hitting them in the pockets, and demanding someone get fired than vandalism.
Yeah the store has insurance and will be up and running again. But this demonstration was good they didn't do anything about the african immgrant in the dove commercial but they did for this one. Glad to see them finally protest something.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
This is cool but here comes the:
Hurt African Patrol
Young bytch nikkas (newblax)
UK FANdem troll squad
and Black dikk Police Agency

to start the AA bashfest and quick haw Haws after getting shredded, clowned, and hoed into trolling.
The serious tough guy fade energy dissipated.

:salute: to these brehs in a major black country smashing insured, white-owned stores for solidarity!
No, we can't boycott and economically cripple anybody. I'd much rather see violence and property damage.