I guess South Africa had enough of Trump and H&M's shyt...:mjlol:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I argee. But this just going to turn into a AA bashing thread. It's just funny because the mother is a Kenyan immigrant who allowed this and the woman who initially called out the jacket was AA. But it's gravy

Like I said last time.

Yeah the store has insurance and will be up and running again. But this demonstration was good they didn't do anything about the african immgrant in the dove commercial but they did for this one. Glad to see them finally protest something.
Yea, african immigrants many times are so caught up in the excitement of their immigration they forget or want to deny some important things....so honestly, I’m not mad at H&M....I don’t think that they did it to be malicious (now the photographer or set director...I don’t know).....but I can see how they would just see it as s child’s hoodie on a child, which it was. When that hoodie was put into production, nobody thought it was a racist hoodie, but placed on a black child and photographed and it suddenly becomes similar to a sambo wit red clown lipstick.....except it isn’t. The world is extremely sensitive to race, all because Caucasians have trolled race for so long, so now they don’t get the benefit of the doubt on any issue regarding it......and that is a reality that so many Caucasians have a hard time accepting.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I hope we don't start doing that over here. I'm more for hitting them in the pockets, and demanding someone get fired than vandalism.
Vandalism brings more awareness tho. A lot of our people are boycotting the NFL and ratings are down 10% and Roger Goodell shook. You won't here in the media blacks are the reason for their ratings slip. Just hitting them in the pockets won't get us respect cuz we"re black. Getting gangsta on cacs is our path to freedom:wow: