I guess South Africa had enough of Trump and H&M's shyt...:mjlol:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
4811AE9700000578-5263161-Is_he_watching_Venus_Williams_will_likely_debut_millionaire_boyf-m-15_1515773308217.jpg
White dudes into black Trannies? I don't get this picture.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Young black Americans are some of the biggest c00ns I’ve encountered personally :manny:
Think the crack epidemic didn't play a role in the black community destruction brehs. You are seeing the fruition of white supremacy come to play. This is what not having a dad or father figure in your life looks like. shyt is over.

Young Black Americans accept everything, the gay agenda and being disrespected. It's like they are the real life walking dead.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I see people trying to be slick and diss AAs, talk shyt about us while cacs own the whole southern part of your continent brehs.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Meanwhile in America :francis:

How are we as black man supposed to feel about this..?

0 desire to be associated in any way with black kids who buy at H&M after this racist incident and make monkey sounds.

On the other hand, these kids and their parents are lost. As a result of a society which tells them they are worthless, the only way they can feel better is to get digital likes - and they are willing to literally act like the monkeys that H&M thinks they are to get it.

:jbhmm:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
How are we as black man supposed to feel about this..?

0 desire to be associated in any way with black kids who buy at H&M after this racist incident and make monkey sounds.

On the other hand, these kids and their parents are lost. As a result of a society which tells them they are worthless, the only way they can feel better is to get digital likes - and they are willing to literally act like the monkeys that H&M thinks they are to get it.

:jbhmm:
Blows my fukking mind. My generation would have said fukk them and fukked somebody up.

These young kids say it's not that serious. Not that serious to be disrespected like that? :what: