I Had A Fight With My Woman, Did I Over-React? Gimme Your Advice!!!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Okay so we went out to a speakeasy, that's like an underground bar for those that don't know.
We having fun, DJ playing jazzy music, it's all good.
We drinking whiskey cocktails, ordering all kinds of drinks. We are currently at the bar.
Then we move to a lounge area, so there's tables and places for people to sit.
There's groups of people all around us, each with their own table.

Kind of like the below, but with the tables much closer to each other, so every group was much closer to each other than this picture infers.

iu

Then when we move to the table in the lounge area we chilling.
Then she hears another group of people next to us say something about somewhere. Something about travelling around DC.
I am not sure how it happened I was looking at my phone at the moment, but when I look up there's a conversation going on.

And one of the guys in other group tried to involve me in the conversation, and I was acting snobby I guess, because i'm like I don't know these people.
I'm sure they all knew I wasn't happy about it, I have no control over my body language. It always shows how I feel.
So after me and my girl we had an argument about it, because I didn't like it, i'm not down with my woman just entering a conversation with strangers like that.
The other group had equal men/women ratio, there were like 4 guys and 4 girls, all couples I think.

Of course if the other group had only women I would feel less a certain type of way, but you know what i'm saying?

But if we go out, and I want us to go out, i'm not down with interacting with people around us, I want it to be just about us.

Thoughts?
If some things didn't make sense i'm super drunk and high right now.
I slept by her that night.
After that argument me and her we went to her house, we was cuddly, we fukked when we got there, and around 4am, then back to sleep.
But then we woke up to go to work the next morning, we left together, and it was like she was mad at me and I was mad at her kinda vibe.
We haven't spoken since.

I feel like i'm never gonna like that about her, it will always be an issue for me and pretty much a deal breaker.
I prefer snobbier women I guess.

So am I over-reacting?

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo I ain't even write that much lol

you overreacted regardless.

regardless of how you felt, should have kept cool. keep cordial conversation then half joke about it with the woman once its back to 1 on 1.

lets her know you cannot and will not be flustered. id definently throw a semi serious joke at her after fukking the dog shyt out of her once we got home