I Had A Fight With My Woman, Did I Over-React? Gimme Your Advice!!!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'm reading the replies
And i cant believe it, I can't believe that this many of ya'll would be okay with this

If I go out on a date, it will be identical to yours.
Say we out on a date, in the same setting with tables of couples around us.
If we all look around us, we will not see one person in all groups of tables, or even 20% of tables, that are talking to everyone around her.
With that fact in mind........ why ya'll posing?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am a natural introvert. So I get it. But I also know how to “fake it” convincingly when I am out and about.

It’s just what you have to do especially when you’re with your girl. Because it’s not all about you. I am perfectly fine staying in and interacting with nobody. I know it’s not realistic when I have a girl. So I can turn it on and not be the life of the party but be sociable and funny and witty and not a dikk. You have to grow up OP

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
If she wasn't trying to involve you in the conversation and talked to them for a considerable amount of time while ignoring you then yes it's disrespectful.

But you should have discussed AFTER not in public.

EDIT: Just re-read. You said they were trying to involve you in the convo and you decided to be standoffish yeah this one is on you on at that end but if what I said above still happened it's still disrespectful on her end.

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I'm reading the replies
And i cant believe it, I can't believe that this many of ya'll would be okay with this

If I go out on a date, it will be identical to yours.
If we all look around us, we will not see one person in that are talking to everyone around her.
With that fact in mind........ why ya'll posing?
No what you want is us to co-sign your emotional insecurity. You act like your girl just jumped into some dudes lap when in actuality she just struck up a conversation based on a commonality. Which was DC. You took something completely harmless and turned it into something it didn’t need to be.

Imagine for one second if you kept your witts, indulged for a second and then went back about your night. No fight, no fuss and no dear diary thread on the coli.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
So what I can't go out?
There were plenty of couples out that night, she was the only one that did this.
I think I understand what you're saying. You saying shawty too chewy. She's too sociable and it allows nikkas to get up in her face. My wife was like that, but it's just her personality. I don't care where we go. She makes quick friends and has conversations with EVERYBODY. She's a true people person. None of the interactions were ever disrespectful.