I Had A Fight With My Woman, Did I Over-React? Gimme Your Advice!!!

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
just think......if you would have said 1/4 the amount of what you did here, there, your issue would not exist :hhh:

g8o4nu49rfz51.jpg
I had snoop dogg read that shyt for me with the speechify app

invalid

Banned
Daps
i'm not down with my woman just entering a conversation with strangers like that.

:mjlol:

You sound like you have control issues and insecure.

We are social beings. We strike up conversations with random people in the randomest places for the randomest reasons.

The fact that YOU don't makes you socially abnormal.

If it goes against your introverted sensibilities, the most masculine thing you could do is to be gracious about it. And to give your girl grace in the areas that differs from you.

Gotdamn, who be raising y'all brehs? :hhh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Breh as long as nobody was being flirty or disrespectful you have nothing to worry about. Like @General Mills said you have to learn how to balance it out. When you go to public places people are gonna talk to you or both of yall. I don't think it's anything wrong with it. Just be cordial if anything.

They even tried to include him into the conversation which means they were being entirely respectful.

And he took the whole thing left.

Red flag. 🚩

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
you don't need our permission to check YO bytch

but this reminds me of a work Christmas party a few yrs ago

I had a female coworker and we just chatting about nothing and she says in between sips of her drink "yea and I probably just ended my relationship by having this convo" with a lil hint of fear in her voice

shyt was so awkward I acted I like ain't hear it changed the subject and just kept mingling with other people in the party

I played dumb but I knew as soon as she said it that she meant her plus 1 wasn't with that shyt and he was gone wreck shop on the way to the hotel 😭