I Had A Fight With My Woman, Did I Over-React? Gimme Your Advice!!!

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life is about perspective I guess

I can see both sides of this, especially if OP really is the background he accused of.

Outgoing western men(especially extroverts) tend to give women alot of leeway with thinigs like this, other people/personalities dont. Both sides in this thread seem to take the issue personally

I know an Afro Arab woman in the midwest who said "we have too much freedom in this country"

A Balkan guy I know from the gym used to deliver pizzas, he was delivering to a family and he said he got annoyed that the wife was talking to him more than the husband. He said he'd never let his wife talk to another man that much, especially in front of him. He said he wanted to tell her to stfu.

Personalities, cultural perspectives, and lifestyles all come in to play

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

So, your issue is that you don't like being around other ppl in a social setting, right?

If that is the case, then your first mistake was going to a place where there wasn't much privacy. You could have avoided that off top by going somewhere where there was more intimacy and privacy.

Next mistake is imposing your preferences and beliefs about being social on your woman. She has her own mind and own personality. If you said that her being too chummy with strangers is a deal breaker, then you need to cut your losses and find someone who is more like minded.

Short answer is they you overreacted and the both of y'all are petty!

Daps
from what I read he said he didn't mean to, or maybe I mis read, some people just dont have a good poker face, no that their feelings are on their sleeve. :yeshrug:

I was told once to work on my poker face. And that has helped me a lot. You gotta get a handle on that, even if you need to literally play poker to learn it.