I Had A Fight With My Woman, Did I Over-React? Gimme Your Advice!!!

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I been in this situation before.

Your girl should already know what time you on and if you're not friendly, YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER GOTTEN WITH A FRIENDLY ASS WOMAN.

You don't have to be rude, just be quiet and attentive until the conversation is over.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Even though your girl should know how you are in social settings and try to maneuver things to your comfort where reasonable... you kind of embarrassed her.

As an anti-social nikka that has absolutely shut down in social settings around his girl, own what you did, apologize and move forward. Just work on handling yourself better in the future. In a separate conversation, let her know you would appreciate it if she were a touch more considerate toward how you get down in social settings.

Phrase the shyt as gently as you can, but be firm.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Go out with you girl to be on your phone and browse thecoli and then get upset when your girl has to talk to strangers to be entertained brehs
This what got me. Saying he missed how the convo started cause he was on his phone. That means HE wasn't actively talking to his girl. I see couples like that all the time where they'll be out together somewhere and both just scrolling their phones and not talking.

I LOVE a woman that is social like that. I love going to a party or social event and not having about her being tied to me and able to go out and make friends with other people. I'm more introverted so a woman like that helps expand the social circle.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I LOVE a woman that is social like that. I love going to a party or social event and not having about her being tied to me and able to go out and make friends with other people. I'm more introverted so a woman like that helps expand the social circle.

Bro....
I get what you saying.... but....
Bro.... you do NOT want to be the guy that knows a bunch of guys through your girl starting a conversation with them at a party, and that's how she got to know them and then you via her.
You do not want to be that guy!!

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
Probably want to get off your phone and give her the attention she needs. You’re the one who claims how important it is to spend the 1-on-1 time together. You were clearly on your phone long enough for her to seek convo elsewhere.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think I understand what you're saying. You saying shawty too chewy. She's too sociable and it allows nikkas to get up in her face. My wife was like that, but it's just her personality. I don't care where we go. She makes quick friends and has conversations with EVERYBODY. She's a true people person. None of the interactions were ever disrespectful.

Same thing with my husband. He can strike up a conversation with anyone, I let him do his thing. If he's entertaining them, EYE don't have to do it lol. Dating a social butterfly then wanting them to hush in social environments is wild

They even tried to include him into the conversation which means they were being entirely respectful.

And he took the whole thing left.

Red flag. 🚩

MAJOR red flag.

OP this is coming off very insecure. If they weren't being disrespectful, why are you mad? Because she took attention away from you browsing your phone? BFFR

This is why I laugh when some men claim women are very emotional, so are some men

:sas2:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bro....
I get what you saying.... but....
Bro.... you do NOT want to be the guy that knows a bunch of guys through your girl starting a conversation with them at a party, and that's how she got to know them and then you via her.
You do not want to be that guy!!
You also don't wanna be the guy who's dating a standoffish bytch who you can't bring anywhere without dealing with the embarrassment of her constant attitude.

I've dealt with a woman like that, whole family hated her, all my friends hated her, she had no real friends of her own, and I felt like I couldn't do anything with her because random people in social spaces annoyed her.

You seem to be insecure about looking like the guy who's dating a well-known hoe, but I don't think anyone is looking at you thinking that just because your girl is friendly to random people.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@Prince.Skeletor

Take some acting classes at your local community college.
You need to break out of your shell.

But, I do understand your position. Some of these other cats don't see it.

If you are on a date with your lady and she strikes up a convo with other people, and it gets to the point another guy has to invite you into the convo, there's a serious problem there. That is entirely disrespectful as she just ignored you completely for another guy/people.

I don't know how long you were looking on your phone but if it wasn't important, you too were out of line. The point of a date is to speak to your lady, and IF other people strike up a convo, you keep that convo short and go back to focusing on each other. And if it's not an emergency, you keep your phone on silent and no-vibration.

You both need to work on communicating more effectively with each other imo.

:manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@Prince.Skeletor

Take some acting classes at your local community college.
You need to break out of your shell.

But, I do understand your position. Some of these other cats don't see it.

If you are on a date with your lady and she strikes up a convo with other people, and it gets to the point another guy has to invite you into the convo, there's a serious problem there. That is entirely disrespectful as she just ignored you completely for another guy/people.

I don't know how long you were looking on your phone but if it wasn't important, you too were out of line. The point of a date is to speak to your lady, and IF other people strike up a convo, you keep that convo short and go back to focusing on each other. And if it's not an emergency, you keep your phone on silent and no-vibration.

You both need to work on communicating more effectively with each other imo.

:manny:
I can't believe we got grown men out here trying to enable OP for his control issues :heh: