I Had A Fight With My Woman, Did I Over-React? Gimme Your Advice!!!

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Thoughts?
full

Stay yo ass home, B. You sound like you bout two episodes away from having one of them "Falling Down" moments where you gotta remind the room capacity that we "Do in fact, live in a society."

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Sounds like you are boring and can't hold her attention. This is why she seeks conversations from others when you go out. You know you're really insecure about not being fun enough for her. Man up and accept her for who she is or tuck your tail and run

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Sounds like you're an introvert. You went to a lounge my guy. Humans are social creatures, there's nothing wrong with what happened. At least it was other couples your wife was interacting with and not a group of hungry wolves.
Has nothing to do with being an introvert he's just a weirdo.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Cat piss martini :mjlol: He should've called in rather than make a thread.

To the OP: You look like an anti-social weirdo and embarrassed your lady at the same time. Two L's in one sitting. You better tighten up and understand that interacting with other couples in social settings is a thing. Stop trying to control and learn to socialize. If not, don't be surprised when your woman dumps you.

Had he called in i would have told him
that dealing with women that are social
butterflys is an art.

the other table: luther or freddie?:jbhmm:

(date jumps into conversation)
my date: Well luther just had it!:banderas:
the other table: what you think man?:patrice:
me: they were both singing to men but aint no fukkin with Luther.:ehh:
the other table::stopitslime::hubie::mjlol::mjtf:
my date: :snoop:
me: waiter!!:ehh:
waiter: yes !:dame:
me: send the neigbor'n table a bottle would ya:ehh:
my date: why are you like this!!!!!:mjlol:
the other table: good looks man!!!!:shaq::mjgrin::obama::ohlawd:
me: enjoy and please no more questions.......she's the jealous type:ehh:
my date: I should have minded my business.:mjlol:
me: yup:ehh:

Call In!

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Finish with your women cuz she can't help you with your mind, brehs

I mean shyt, it wouldn't have killed you to pretend to be sociable, shouldn't be checking your phone conspicuously on a date like that :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Relationship hack: STOP DRINKING with your girl as an activity. 😜

As I get older, I’ve realized one of the most toxic and risky things you can do with your girl that can disturb the tranquility of a relationship is “sitting around and drinking alcohol”.

If you are going to drink with your girl, make sure it involves something active like dancing. Having a drink with your meal, sure.

Sitting for more than an hour with a bloop blop of alcohol in your gut with the only activity adding more to that bloop blop is just risky and at the most, boring. Sounds like the TS could have avoided this situation.

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That’s some high level goofy shyt you’re describing. People like you come off as weak in public when you act as if casual conversation is beneath you or you’re “afraid of humans” as I often say when I see your type out. A confident person doesn’t typically avoid conversation or interaction. You don’t have to entertain people for hours and can excuse yourself at any point, but to be on guard like you’re THAT important is lame.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We can cut all that down to this right here...

Of course if the other group had only women I would feel less a certain type of way, but you know what i'm saying?

You had a lil moment of jealousy/insecurity. We all do. I don't know if this is your 1st relationship or not but this is something a lot of niccas have a hard time with and that's cuz (with all due respect) they look at their woman like something they possess and not experience. And, niccas have also been polluted by all the bullshyt circulating on the internet about how "if you out wit yo girl, and some random man make her laugh, u share that heaux" type rhetoric left and right.

You can be as lowkey as you want but unfortunately that doesn't have anything to do with the rest of the world. Ya lady just might be an extrovert and there's a million other extroverts like her who will strike up convos in the most random of places. Doesn't mean dudes might have been scopin' her for the hit and doesn't mean she would be receptive to it with or without you. It's not a transitive property.