I Honestly Believe That Justice League/JLU Is The Best Cartoon Of Our Generation

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I loved Unlimited (especially John:salute:) but one of my pet peeves about it is how they treated Sinestro.

Dude is one of my favorite villians and he only got a few lame lines in a few episodes:why:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fav episodes not named the enemy below, the brave and the bold, legends, grudge match,

loved that take on wonder woman and flash, along with solmon grundy and Grodd

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
jl,jlu and young justice are what cartoons should be

i still hold xmen tas and batman tas and even spiderman the one that was on fox with peter parker wearing the marbolo color polo dear to my heart but they aint touching jl and jlu

those Starcrossed episodes wow

Those Marvel 90s shyts had some serious pacing problems. Especially Spiderman.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If they put the John Stewart Green Lantern in the Live Action Justice League movie he NEEDS to be played by the homie Idris Elba...:salute:

And cast Charlize Theron as Hawkgirl so they can have meeting that we never got to see in Prometheus:shaq:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC animated shows in general shyts on Marvel animated shows.

And I'm mostly a Marvel reading comic book guy growing up.

When Batman:TAS first came out, it was so :ahh:

DC's been banging out piff animated shows ever since.

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths was :lawd:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
the hawkgirl sexual tension w/ lantern

supes/batman's codes and differing philosphies and many other heroes subsequent to that, really.

lex vs. grodd

cadmus

tying in static & terry on the epilogue

etc...

main reason jlu ultimately failed was the greatness that it embraced as becoming a legit adult drama complete with love stories and violent swerves. mcduffie dogg didnt dumb down the storylines and kids and their limited grasp on certain situations got thrown in the bushes.

not to mention it birthed the direction of straight to video animated dc flims like under the red hood.

GOAT ANIMATED SERIES, and one of the few handful of shows i looked forward to, every week.