I Honestly Believe That Justice League/JLU Is The Best Cartoon Of Our Generation

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
yes jl/jlu is the best cartoon of our generation besides maybe batman - tas

I can imagine it being a real good live action show as well, but i'm sure network execs would fukk it up

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can imagine it being a real good live action show as well, but i'm sure network execs would fukk it up

Network exec - Who are these other super heroes standing next to Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman?

Bruce Timm and Company - :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

A Live action network show would hav e zero budget. Think Smallville:scusthov:.

We NEED that MOVIE brehs. Man Of Steel was a giant step in the correct direction, They just need to reboot Green Lantern (Bring in Idris the Gawd for John Stewart) and get a Wonder Woman movie going. I think Flash and Batman could be introduced in the movie itself as it would take too much time to reboot the batman franchise (unless you get Justin Gordon Levitt in the cape and cowl:obama:)

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
How did it "fail"?

In terms of ratings it was a huge success, and even got an extra season.

Just because it eventually ended doesn't mean it failed - most American cartoons aren't meant to go on indefinitely. Usually they're planned to go 26/39/52/whatever episodes and that's it, regardless of ratings.

I don't think JLU failed at all, it was a very popular and successful show.

failed may be a bit harsh, but lets not distort what happened. there was a disconnect between the stories and the viewers. the last real slot it had was sat nights at 8. kids were the only ones in the house and the stories were too complicated for them, so they turned. the ratings went down...

then WB "failed" (no two ways about that) the show by a) preempting it for weeks on end (*see young justice) & b) moving it around and for whatever reason, canadian tv got like 6-7 episodes ahead of the us and the older viewers that wanted to see it downloaded it. thus, not needing to hunt it down when it actually aired.

lotta blame to go around and some of that is on the people who wrote the show not pushing for a better slot knowing the storylines should have probably been on adult swim, but i do put the bulk of it on cartoon network wasting an incredible franchise because of indecisiveness & idiocy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That better be a yellow bone he's kissing. :wtb:

She's an Alien bruh.....

After Him and Hawkgirl broke up he got with this

Had Hawkgirl and Vixen on a USA/USSR style Cold War over him like this

Green Lantern gave her the :ufdup: for betraying the crew and she was like

Until Vixen got killed on the NIGHT he was going to propose:sadbron:

So eventually he got back with Hawkgirl and they in turn had the future Hero Warhawk:salute:

Black Excellence:blessed:

#TPC

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
A Live action network show would hav e zero budget. Think Smallville:scusthov:.

We NEED that MOVIE brehs. Man Of Steel was a giant step in the correct direction, They just need to reboot Green Lantern (Bring in Idris the Gawd for John Stewart) and get a Wonder Woman movie going. I think Flash and Batman could be introduced in the movie itself as it would take too much time to reboot the batman franchise (unless you get Justin Gordon Levitt in the cape and cowl:obama:)

A live action Justice League show done by the creators of Spartacus would be dope tho breh

ultimately it would be better than a single film, with the tv medium u have more time to build these characters as opposed to doing it in quickly in a 2 hour movie

:manny:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
yes sir green lantern had game like a motherfukker

even though hawkgirl looked white, she had a spanish voice actor and a black girl name (shayera) so thats still black excellence

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
yes sir green lantern had game like a motherfukker

even though hawkgirl looked white, she had a spanish voice actor and a black girl name (shayera) so thats still black excellence

In the Starcrossed ep, they had nothing but Latinos voicing the Thanagarians, to keep up the similarity. I thought that was a dope move.

Juven

All Star
Daps
You must not have watched Gargoyles fam.

i did man, and that shyt put me to sleep. i dont know how i tolerated that shyt as a kid

Your dismissal of Gargyles calls into question your credibility in this matter.

And X-Men had the absolute worst voice acting in all animation...bunch of overly melodramatic bad accented nonsense.

i generally dont care about the voice acting if its passable. I focus more on the actual drawings and how the characters look.

Gargoyles is garbage. I liked it as a kid but it has no replay value to me now. The stories sucked and their villains were whack. Xmen had some awesome time travel episodes with cable and bishop that felt like you were watching a movie. Apoc, Magneto, Master Mold are the goat cartoon villains :wow:
Man its the goat cartoon for sure

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Batman Beyond and JLU which I recently re watched on the PS3 as a western cartoon nothing beats it in recent times.

Any live adaptation WB/DC are planning to make they need the minds behind those shows lose Nolan and Goyer.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's an Alien bruh.....

After Him and Hawkgirl broke up he got with this

Had Hawkgirl and Vixen on a USA/USSR style Cold War over him like this

Green Lantern gave her the :ufdup: for betraying the crew and she was like

Until Vixen got killed on the NIGHT he was going to propose:sadbron:

So eventually he got back with Hawkgirl and they in turn had the future Hero Warhawk:salute:

Black Excellence:blessed:

#TPC
Thumbs up.. never knew Vixen got killed.. must've been in the comics

What else happened in the comics? Did they ever explain Darkseid/Luthor?

I think I saw in Batman Beyond comics that Luthor tried to blow up Metropolis when he died so I assume he came back