I Honestly Believe That Justice League/JLU Is The Best Cartoon Of Our Generation

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The Question is by far my fav charater on the show....I need to read so of his stuff

His comics are iller than the cartoon portrayal. It's dark, too. It only had 1 run with a few issues here and there.

For the show, this scene always gets me :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When Huntress had that dude dead to rights while Superman was distracted when Question was finally found, "HUNTRESS! NO!" LOL

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And X-Men had the absolute worst voice acting in all animation...bunch of overly melodramatic bad accented nonsense.

Nah...that's a little ridiculous. Gambit sounded stupid but Storm was hilarious and Rogue worked for the time being. They didn't sterotype Jubilee as some Asian brat either. Cyclops whining about Jean was comedy...Jean always fading out was fukkING HILARIOUS. Sinister has a great voice. Apocalypse's dialogue and voice was legendary. Magneto's voice was iconic and he became the X Factor in every big story. Phoenix Saga, Dark Phoenix Saga, Sanctuary, and Beyond Good and Evil were classic comic book cartoon episodes..they will always be immortal and was partially why a entire generation of fans gravitated towards the books and the follow up shows.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i did man, and that shyt put me to sleep. i dont know how i tolerated that shyt as a kid

i generally dont care about the voice acting if its passable. I focus more on the actual drawings and how the characters look.

Gargoyles is garbage. I liked it as a kid but it has no replay value to me now. The stories sucked and their villains were whack. Xmen had some awesome time travel episodes with cable and bishop that felt like you were watching a movie. Apoc, Magneto, Master Mold are the goat cartoon villains :wow:
Man its the goat cartoon for sure

The voice acting is one of the major selling pints for any animated show/movie for me. It needs to be like regular acting not some over the top melodramatic bullshyt and that was all XTAS was...half the characters talking in shytty accents while the other half were running around all emotional yelling "JEAN!!!!" every 5 seconds.
And you must have only watched Gargoyles when Disney moved it from syndication to ABC Saturday mornings and the show got dumbed down to make it more kid friendly because the syndicated episodes were not made for kids...they were complex and made good use of classic literature characters and stories.