I Honestly Believe That Justice League/JLU Is The Best Cartoon Of Our Generation

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I'm not gonna sit here and let n1ggas disrespect XMEN TAS like that

that along with Batman TAS are the two goats imo.

Animation was a bit choppy but the character models back in 1994 looked significantly better than the stuff in JLU.

Not saying one is better than the other cause I'm definitely enjoying JL right now. I'm just saying tho, stop hating on that classic piff

:stopitslime:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The Question was brilliant... when he found out Superman killed Luthor in the alternate universe

He was obviously sitting in Batman's chair and some of the Bat's piff got on Question and he started hitting Supes with the :ufdup:

Superman: :whoa: Question, no one can know about this.
Question: Or what? You'll incinerate me too? :ld:

This convo actually got me thinking ":ohhh: Who should I be rooting for in this series?" God the writing for this show. How did this not win an Emmy or an Annie?

My favorite Question moment:

Cadmus uses security system on Question.
It's not very effective.
Question uses potted plant.
It's very effective.

After playing such a prominent role in the first two season, I was a little disappointed in the lack of Question appearances afterward. He should've become a strong supporting character after that. But when he showed up for a cameo in Grudge Match he at least found Baskin Robbin's 32nd flavor of ice cream.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opNQ0lJv7tQ"]The Question and Huntress on the phone (JLU).mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
I'm not gonna sit here and let n1ggas disrespect XMEN TAS like that

that along with Batman TAS are the two goats imo.

Animation was a bit choppy but the character models back in 1994 looked significantly better than the stuff in JLU.

Not saying one is better than the other cause I'm definitely enjoying JL right now. I'm just saying tho, stop hating on that classic piff

:stopitslime:

X men TAS may of had choppy animation and voice acting, the stories and content were on point.:ohlawd: Oh, but nikkas ain't gonna slide dissing gargoyles tho:ufdup:. That series is a goat series aswell.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Best memory I have of the show is when darkseid slaps super man around like a b1tch and steps on his head

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Far as I'm concerned the entire Timm verse is all one show.

Plotlines from the one show always ended up getting resolved in other shows. Static Shock fits in there too (though it wasn't nearly as a good as the others).

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When Batman would show up at the 7 second mark I would literally have the :wow: face everythime.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of the GOAT moments is Batman dodging Darksied's Omega Beam... and Darksied gives him props

[ame=http://youtu.be/gNBTdLXk9JM]Batman Dodges Darkseid's Omega Beam !! - YouTube[/ame]

Those last few episodes :whew:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman saving Superman from a Kryptonite bomb :whew:

[ame=http://youtu.be/3iuyysWqzSY]Batman saves superman - YouTube[/ame]

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Not to derail the thread but what y'all think of Superman the Animated Series brehs?

I watched a couple eps here and there back in the days but I never was a big Superman fan so is it worth getting into? I was planning on really starting from the OG Batman show and working my way up the chronology of the DCAU cause I wasn't following on a weekly basis (mainly Batman JL and Batman Beyond, fukk a Zeta Project :whoa:).

Oh and Gargoyles was the shyt :birdman:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Not to derail the thread but what y'all think of Superman the Animated Series brehs?

I watched a couple eps here and there back in the days but I never was a big Superman fan so is it worth getting into? I was planning on really starting from the OG Batman show and working my way up the chronology of the DCAU cause I wasn't following on a weekly basis (mainly Batman JL and Batman Beyond, fukk a Zeta Project :whoa:).

Oh and Gargoyles was the shyt :birdman:
In superman series you'll find out the origins of
lex luthor snd brainiac's relationship