I just came from a first date where I paid for every single thing

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
You went on a date and didn't even get a kiss :what::snoop: yall gone learn one day

full

Yeah breh, OP goofed. U gotta seem that deal before she catch amnesia and act like her panties weren't getting wet while she was cheesin hard af.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
5 questions and I will give you a very good estimation on whether you just purchased a $300 L.

1. Have you known her for more than a week " exchanged conversations over phone/in person"? YES/NO or YES/YES? If NO/NO...you bought that L, proceed no further.

2. Is she employed, full time student, or currently being sponsored?

3. Was the dinner portion of your date the entire 300 dollars or was there activities after?

4. How attentive was she to you during your conversational exchanges, her phone use, was she amused over 60% of the duration?

5. Did you get a hug, a peck on the cheek, an offer to come in?

:feedme:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
what exactly did you spend $300 on.

even if ya had decent steak dinners, that was $150, then you spend another $100 on drinks?

I spend a lot of money eating out, but i have never spent 300 on just dinner and drinks on a random bytch.

$300 down at least by my loose (denial) calculations :sadcam:

I'm scared to look at my account breehs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Apparently on the Coli if you dont smash on the first date she playing you but if you smash shes a hoe :francis:

:yeshrug: It depends., she didn't even make out with the OP to show her gratitude she got a free meal and he got an empty wallet. :dahell: where's the fair play in that???

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Ok you lost here, if your first date cost this much you LAWST

I spend triple the amount when out with the fellaz tho :dame:on a hunt coz I only know to party one way

Like a rockstarr :lupe:

I've had worse nights where all 2 months rent money gone :snoop: