I let her quit her job 2 go to school.. she didn't go ..told her 2 back 2 work she wants DIVORCE

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The kids were young twins under the age of 5 when he let her quit her job ...

The hoe just got comfortable

Well like I told him I warned u...he liked her sassiness

I took it as a bad attitude

My HOH radar was on high alert since I first met her
nikkas really ain't listening.

Also Toxic femininity

Daps
Some women think that a man's job is to play father and mother figures to them and get bitter when only suckers settle with them. The "real" men are already with "real" women. My father and mother split the bills or they base it on who's making the bigger income and they've been together for over 45 years. Many white couples are busy helping their partners out on an even scale while using social media platforms to hide behind black characters and memes to destroy us with false propaganda. Our women are falling for the okie doke and our younger brothers are falling into the homosexual emasculation epidemic trap of a tipping point. This is why for decades, we've been conflicted with calling a black woman a bytch, a golddigger or a queen. The media run by Jews uses this market to teach us to sell drugs, tear ourselves down, make money and date outside of our race while the white market listens to country music and have parents that teach them about stocks and bonds. There is no such thing as independence, everyone needs help especially in relationships.

Last edited:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
The kids were young twins under the age of 5 when he let her quit her job ...

The hoe just got comfortable

Well like I told him I warned u...he liked her sassiness

I took it as a bad attitude

My HOH radar was on high alert since I first met her

In my hous...you stop working, then I stop working :mjgrin:

It's 50-50 up in here....only one catching free rides is that 5 year old baby:lawd:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He ain't making money like that no more ..

He paying child support for two kids and god knows what he gonna pay in alimony

He couldn't afford the 600 dollar deposit I requested from him..

So I lowered it to 500...

His rent will be 500 with utilities and wifi included..

I really don't want a roomate but I'm willing to help him out for a little while I just emailed him a six month lease contract
he's sure the kids are his right?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My best friend told me this yesterday...

He needs a place to stay..I agreed to rent him a room once I get back to the states....

He was so "supportive" during that marriage

She hated her job

He told her to take a break ..quit the job for a year and go find pursue your passion to have a better career by going to school

She agreed but just sat on her ass and shopped

While he paid the bills and took care of Thier daughters....

Shyt became a burden... financialy and physicaly (tired)

So he ASKED her to go back to work anywhere

She refused ....she got too comfortable

And felt he was being too confrontational and demanding...

And wants a divorce...

They seperated last month...

Child support is just hit em..

And he is looking at paying alimony

So his only option is to rent a 9 ft X 9ft bedroom from me at the age of 37

And this is the same dude who told a mutual friend after hearing my radio show that I was a misreable misogynist dude years ago

:umad:

GMB# 2017 ESPY AWARD WINNERS

If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER
I'd have to put on some gloves and bail in a bronco before I live like that because of a woman.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Cheaper to keep her.

Suck it up. Don't give her shyt. Go to a counselor to prove he's putting work in to save the marriage. 13 years of separation versus 13 years of child support plus alimony. fukk that. Suck it up. Keep money separate. Make notes of anybody she fukking to build a cheating case.

If he can't wait her out, then treat her like bankruptcy, divorce her and take the hits.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I guess all the other guys in the world shouldn't get married because your friend couldn't drop his nuts :comeon:

That's an interesting take. I truly believe relationships and marriages fail when a man fails to be the leader. Dudes think they can start running the show years into their relationship. If you aren't running it from the start, you're doomed. And giving passes for looks is a big no no.

Women don't respect go along dudes and they don't respect wishy washy behavior. Consistency is important. Being a man of your word is important. Check all bullshyt the minute you smell it too... at dinner, at a family function, in the store. Nothing slides if it's out of bounds.