I let her quit her job 2 go to school.. she didn't go ..told her 2 back 2 work she wants DIVORCE

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
My female cousin pulled some shyt like that with her husband. But she never worked a job in her life. nikka worked 2 jobs and was barely at home while she watching the kids. She ended up cheating on his ass with one of my cousins on my other side of the family (not kin to her). bytches ain’t shyt

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Honestly...and I'm not an expert but the bag he can spend on a good lawyer might be worth it in the long run if those facts are true. Even if he keeps her in court she has to settle before the lawyer fees kill her...unless they put her fees in the settlement..:francis:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
He ain't making money like that no more ..

He paying child support for two kids and god knows what he gonna pay in alimony

He couldn't afford the 600 dollar deposit I requested from him..

So I lowered it to 500...

His rent will be 500 with utilities and wifi included..

I really don't want a roomate but I'm willing to help him out for a little while I just emailed him a six month lease contract

$500 for a 9foot x 9 foot room

:mjlol:

Ok now you know you lying. Or you just a shytty ass person.

Your homie getting drug by that hoe and here you go charging him rent for a 3 bedroom house for a 9foot by 9foot room :russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
$500 for a 9foot x 9 foot room

:mjlol:

Ok now you know you lying. Or you just a shytty ass person.

Your homie getting drug by that hoe and here you go charging him rent for a 3 bedroom house for a 9foot by 9foot room :russ:

500 is about right .. it works out to 125/ week.... he shares the bath and kitchen... only thing is if he's your boy I would maybe do 300 just off being boys but if y'all cool but not that cool then the 500 stays

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
500 is about right .. it works out to 125/ week.... he shares the bath and kitchen... only thing is if he's your boy I would maybe do 300 just off being boys but if y'all cool but not that cool then the 500 stays

You know a 9by9 room is a prison cell right?

I guess it just depends where he stays at tho.

I have family in the Midwest that pays $550 for a 3 bedroom house, w/ a basement

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a friend who got caught up like this with a dominican thot. Chick has a 3 yr old with the baby daddy in jail and she had a bullshyt call center job. She told him she was "layed off" but she knew that nikka had a nice military check
Coming in. Now she in his crib with the kid and no income and he bout to move out and pay all that shyt smh

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
That's an interesting take. I truly believe relationships and marriages fail when a man fails to be the leader. Dudes think they can start running the show years into their relationship. If you aren't running it from the start, you're doomed. And giving passes for looks is a big no no.

Women don't respect go along dudes and they don't respect wishy washy behavior. Consistency is important. Being a man of your word is important. Check all bullshyt the minute you smell it too... at dinner, at a family function, in the store. Nothing slides if it's out of bounds.
elaborate on this

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
elaborate on this

“She’s trifling, but she’s pretty” behavior. Dudes that let looks cloud their judgement, whether it’s a fat ass or big titties or whatever. When those looks become whatever to you and the attitude has gone unchecked and grown out of control, dudes are stuck wishing they had put their foot down.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I got a friend who got caught up like this with a dominican thot. Chick has a 3 yr old with the baby daddy in jail and she had a bullshyt call center job. She told him she was "layed off" but she knew that nikka had a nice military check
Coming in. Now she in his crib with the kid and no income and he bout to move out and pay all that shyt smh

Please tell me he didn't wife her :Mjwtf:

I.Go

Bay Area Big Steppa
Daps
Reppin
U get hit with child support even before u divorce? :mindblown:

You can get hit with child support the day she decides to leave or the moment she hits the public assistance office.

And as far as alimony goes if she’s not working and has kids you might as start looking for a room to rent cause the majority of your paycheck is going to her.

Sometimes you gotta just pick your battles brehs